I LOVE MILK

But as long as we can all agree that Miss Fame, Pearl, and Max had the Top 3 bearded looks, it's all good. 

I LIVED, DIED, AND WAS REBORN with Fame's bearded look. Can we just please appreciate it. 

16678525599_ef71d36f64.jpg

14417469274.gif

I LOVE MILK

But as long as we can all agree that Miss Fame, Pearl, and Max had the Top 3 bearded looks, it's all good. 

I LIVED, DIED, AND WAS REBORN with Fame's bearded look. Can we just please appreciate it. 

16678525599_ef71d36f64.jpg

Yes or even looks in general + Violet and somtimes not Pearl

Super rooting for Pearl though, is he gonna be the Adore of this season?

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Yes or even looks in general + Violet and somtimes not Pearl

Super rooting for Pearl though, is he gonna be the Adore of this season?

The loser? Yes.

Ok yeah I don't think he's going to win but I totally see him being the Adore of this season. Cute, charismatic, and will make top 3 (hopefully) but will lose to a more experienced and polished queen (Katya? I don't even know...)

I feel like Katya or Fame will sneak up into the top 4, there's no possible way for Katya to not be the comedy queen of the top 3.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I feel like Katya or Fame will sneak up into the top 4, there's no possible way for Katya to not be the comedy queen of the top 3.

Ginger is probably taking that spot sadly. :(

I do think Pearl is the Adore of the season. Fan favorite runner up. Violet will win. I really hope Fame sneaks into the Top 4... I know she'll kill the ball challenge if she gets there. I'd love for her to win at least one challenge.

14417469274.gif

I don't see Pearl winning after the comments she said about being her own brand + she's not doing that good on the show. She's still my fave tho because Matty is hot :oprah:

Imagine if Ginger or Kennedy are the ones making Katya sashay away lmao if they get top 3 they won't win for sure cuz ppl already hate on them a lot

I don't see Pearl winning after the comments she said about being her own brand + she's not doing that good on the show. She's still my fave tho because Matty is hot :oprah:

Imagine if Ginger or Kennedy are the ones making Katya sashay away lmao if they get top 3 they won't win for sure cuz ppl already hate on them a lot

Yeah Pearl's post-show attitude seems kind of like she's not really into the whole thing which makes it seem unlikely she will win..

Also lets keep in mind Trixie! The returning queens always seem to go home the same episode they are brought back lol, but Trixie is the only returning queen who actually deserves to come back.

Also I think Katya is more likely to make top 3 than Ginger. I don't get why people see it so much for her. Her look just isn't there... I don't see her as top 3 material at all (but there's always that one girl who doesn't deserve to be there... Alexis, Phiphi, roxxy, kind of Courtney but she deserves top 3 more than those others)

Also I think Katya is more likely to make top 3 than Ginger. I don't get why people see it so much for her. Her look just isn't there... I don't see her as top 3 material at all (but there's always that one girl who doesn't deserve to be there... Alexis, Phiphi, roxxy, kind of Courtney but she deserves top 3 more than those others)

Have you not noticed the edit they've given Ginger? Lol producers love her clearly. They love Katya too, but idk like they've really been pushing Ginger. She coasts through on shitty looks but has won two challenges already. Based on performance, Ginger has been more consistent, and that is what will get her into the Top 3 over Katya IMO.

14417469274.gif

Shangela is coming back, not Trixie or Max. Seethe. :) @

I don't have to 'seethe' because that's not true and I dislike Max so I wouldn't be happy if she returned.

lil Kenya Michaels or none at all

BzhmW.png

I don't have to 'seethe' because that's not true and I dislike Max so I wouldn't be happy if she returned.

lil Kenya Michaels or none at all

I feel like Trixie and Max just had bad competition weeks when they were eliminated and didn't really deserve it. You may disagree but for Max being one of the youngest this season, with the least experience, she slays harder than more seasoned queens who've had time to develop their craft over decades. If anything she's no Tempest DuJour. :lmao:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1