Whatever happened to her?

I don't see/hear anything about her, unlike Bianca, Raja, Sharon ect. she seems to be very low profile, like Tyra Sanchez, remember Tyra lol

Jinkx came out with a great album after she won.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Honestly I'm so upset about this elimination

Katya was one of my favorites, and from the beginning I thought she was gonna be Top 3. 

Violet is the clear winner now. Ru has never crowned a girl who lip synced more than twice, and the remaining 3 have already done that

Lol someone here posted a status that basically spoiled me but I can't find it - as soon as Ru said who was up for elimination I knew.

Disappointing tbh because ughhhhhhh I loved her.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

For such a STRONG queen to be eliminated because a bitch did a split off stage is a travesty.

And I feel like this challenge came purposefully after Trixie left because they know she would've won it easily.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Oop looks like /illnevertellu was right :creep:

I think the elimination was unjust t b h

Ignoring the fact that he said Max would be Top 5/6, so you're still incorrect with your "everything he said has been true." :)

This season is honestly such garbage. We have had some of the best queens with the worst challenges.

14417469274.gif

I guess it's pretty obvious now that Violet will win this season, 3 challenge wins and no LSFYL

Alaska won 2 challenges and she didn't LSFYL either, and she didn't win so... Also Chad Michaels. It's not a rule, winners (before Bianca) weren't the top of the pack, like Violet, so it's not a rule.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Alaska won 2 challenges and she didn't LSFYL either, and she didn't win so... Also Chad Michaels. It's not a rule, winners (before Bianca) weren't the top of the pack, like Violet, so it's not a rule.

Alaska was in the bottom more than Jinkx was though

All Stars was created specifically for Chad to win

BzhmW.png

When people say Katya was feeling the song's emotions I'm like c'mon I love her I wish she stayed so she could win this shit but it's fucking Katy Perry do not lie to yourself :toofunny:

When people say Katya was feeling the song's emotions I'm like c'mon I love her I wish she stayed so she could win this shit but it's fucking Katy Perry do not lie to yourself :toofunny:

Still, Roar has some emotion, the fact that you don't like it doesn't mean it has none. 

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif