Yeah like people have claimed to know who's going every week with "legit t" and it literally never turns out that way.

/illnevertellu has been completely right the entire season, he literally works for Logo and the production team

you can choose not to believe it, but he's been right about the eliminations for months

Stop with the "insider" job tbh

l m a o 

bookmarked to rub in your face later

BzhmW.png

My ideal top 3: Katya (winner), Pearl, Violet

My predicted top 3: Katya (winner), Pearl, Ginger

I want Kennedy to go home next but I think it will be Violet then her.

Pearl's hot and creative but I don't think he deserves the win as much as Katya at this time. Also Katya's a Boston queen!

/illnevertellu has been completely right the entire season, he literally works for Logo and the production team

you can choose not to believe it, but he's been right about the eliminations for months

He said Katya / Max would be 5th & 6th place. Incorrect.

@@iseeyouupsidedown how on Earth do you rationalize Violet not being in the Top 3???? You SERIOUSLY think VIOLET, /THE/ fashion queen of the ENTIRE SEASON will go home on the BALL EPISODE??????????????

???????????!!!??!????!!?????!?????

14417469274.gif

He said Katya / Max would be 5th & 6th place. Incorrect.

@@iseeyouupsidedown how on Earth do you rationalize Violet not being in the Top 3???? You SERIOUSLY think VIOLET, /THE/ fashion queen of the ENTIRE SEASON will go home on the BALL EPISODE??????????????

???????????!!!??!????!!?????!?????

Oh I didn't realize next episode was the ball lol... Ok maybe Kennedy will go home next then. But I don't think Violet will be top 3... We'll see.

Oh I didn't realize next episode was the ball lol... Ok maybe Kennedy will go home next then. But I don't think Violet will be top 3... We'll see.

She has a good story (mean girl becomes nice) and is loved by Ru. She's won 2 challenges (about to be 3) and never lip synced. The judges called her a work of art the other night... & Ru has mentioned how she's a child of the internet and how he can relate to her shutting herself out and having a hard time making friends with other queens. They love Violet and have very obviously been setting her up for Top 3. :P

14417469274.gif

She has a good story (mean girl becomes nice) and is loved by Ru. She's won 2 challenges (about to be 3) and never lip synced. The judges called her a work of art the other night... & Ru has mentioned how she's a child of the internet and how he can relate to her shutting herself out and having a hard time making friends with other queens. They love Violet and have very obviously been setting her up for Top 3. :P

Violet and Katya will definitely make it to top 3.

I'm more pissed off at the fact that they didn't send Ginger home for her female half alone. Plus that bitch looks like her male half was wearing a morph suit. All around mess with no story and her fugly ass half wig. Trixie told a story with both looks and had great dancing skills and props. They really only kept Ginger for her weak ass "I'm afraid of dancing in public because I'm fat" excuse. Plus overall, Trixie ripped Ginger to shreds on the lip sync.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Hmm idk... She hasn't lipsynced but they keep mentioning how she can't act and whatever... Also I've watched Rupaul long enough to know that being a favorite doesn't mean top 3. RIP Bendale Creme...

But if you're so certain Violet will be in the top, who do you think it'll be? Violet, Pearl, and Ginger or Violet, Katya, and Ginger...

Hmm idk... She hasn't lipsynced but they keep mentioning how she can't act and whatever... Also I've watched Rupaul long enough to know that being a favorite doesn't mean top 3. RIP Bendale Creme...

But if you're so certain Violet will be in the top, who do you think it'll be? Violet, Pearl, and Ginger or Violet, Katya, and Ginger...

And she made it past the part of the competition where acting matters so she good

Unless they pull a random critique on an otherwise winning look out of their ass a la Dela...

Pearl can't act either and you're convinced she'll make Top 3, so??? Lol. Also I said a favorite of Ru's, not a fan favorite. Ben was not one of Ru's favorites. Adore and Bianca were.

Definitely Violet & Ginger, and the other is between Pearl and Katya. Depends on how they do the next 2 episodes I guess, because they're both fan favorites. They also both have solid story lines that have built throughout the season. So idk between the two of them. Neither of them strike me as winner material though, as much as I love them both.

14417469274.gif

I think Katya has the most "winner" potential of any of the major girls. Honestly none of them are as professionally talented as some of the past winners like Sharon Needles, but I think Katya has the look, the personality, and the comedy, which is a nice combo to have. I always love her. Her runways aren't always super memorable (like Pearl's imo) but she is well rounded and more deserving than anyone else left imo.

I think Katya has the most "winner" potential of any of the major girls. Honestly none of them are as professionally talented as some of the past winners like Sharon Needles, but I think Katya has the look, the personality, and the comedy, which is a nice combo to have. I always love her. Her runways aren't always super memorable (like Pearl's imo) but she is well rounded and more deserving than anyone else left imo.

I don't think Katya is confident enough within herself to be the winner. All of the winners have that fierce confidence about them that just exudes that kind of aura that a winner needs to have.

Also you kinda ignored my point that Pearl isn't an actress either and you think she'll make Top 3 while Violet won't, lol.

14417469274.gif

I don't think Katya is confident enough within herself to be the winner. All of the winners have that fierce confidence about them that just exudes that kind of aura that a winner needs to have.

Also you kinda ignored my point that Pearl isn't an actress either and you think she'll make Top 3 while Violet won't, lol.

None of the girls besides Kennedy and Violet have a winner's persona, mostly because they're either new at drag or very self depricating. Katya only makes herself anxious about competing but she will definitely be the runner up if not the winner.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Excuse me but Jinxxy says otherwise

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Lol sorry, I just think the judges have shown a lot more love for Pearl (or at least Ru... Everyone really seems to be pushing for her.) but I suppose I could realistically see her falling just short of the top 3 if Violet continues to do well.

I mean, I think Katya has really been working it and getting serious, and I don't think Jynx had that confidence at all! (Alaska should've won, and now maybe she's winning in the form of Katya because Katya reminds me of her a bit)

Jinkx is MODEST but I don't think she lacks that fierce confidence I was talking about. Also, looking at the actual performances during the season, no, Alaska should not have won. I love her but Jinkx killed almost every challenge. She had highs or wins for what, 8 weeks in a row?? Yeah.

None of the girls besides Kennedy and Violet have a winner's persona, mostly because Violet is the winner

:^)

14417469274.gif

Whatever happened to her?

I don't see/hear anything about her, unlike Bianca, Raja, Sharon ect. she seems to be very low profile, like Tyra Sanchez, remember Tyra lol

She is touring the world with Bianca, Adore and the other queens in the cruise, and I think she has an album out

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif