adores new album on itunes is currently

#11 in the UK

#13 in US

#15 in new zealand

#20 in canada

#6 in mexico

#22 in australia

and thats not dance charts but the overall charts! good for her!

and #1 on a whole heap of dance charts world wide too, including australia x

I'm glad the first challenge was a sewing challenge because it what we need to get rid of the unprepared girls. I'm ok with the out come of todays episode and I'm mad people gave shit to Naomi, because as far as I know she made the boat at it was good. It felt very Willam, everything was the boat and the outfit was simple to make the boat the center of attention.

I'm happy with the winner and al the Britney references YASS.

Plus Bob mawma, you might wanna check your receipts.

24v4hm8.jpg

EDIT: MAD THEY DIDN'T GAVE DERRICK HIS DESERVED WIN IN THE MINI CHALLENGE

This episode left me in tears. She looked cute, her trashy bow was cute, and she was an overall strong competitor (if you know about her from outside the show). It hurts me watching her go SO SOON. I understand the elimination, her look in motion was tragic but it still hurts so much :xcry: not today fatty :xcry:

Derrick and Thorgy stood out the most but I feel like Derrick lost because we all know that as a Britney pose. Of course he's serving Britney, but he needs to show is fucking personality more. Robbie also did good enough to pull himself out of bottom 2 with that horrendous dress. I DIED when Naysha started doing her air traffic controller dance :eartha:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Derrick and Thorgy stood out the most but I feel like Derrick lost because we all know that as a Britney pose. Of course he's serving Britney, but he needs to show is fucking personality more. Robbie also did good enough to pull himself out of bottom 2 with that horrendous dress. I DIED when Naysha started doing her air traffic controller dance :eartha:

I posted this over reddit about Derrick's situation

First episode tho. But he is in a tough spot you know? His Britney is what gives him coin and what he is known for but at the same time he wants to be a drag pop star. The problem I see is that his make up is not as artistic/custom-y as Kim Chi or Acid Betty so if he changes his wig it's going to be Britney with another hair color. For example, as a Britney fan I've never saw her with a christmas outfit like Derrick's but his face and the fact that he uses blonde wigs make everybody think he is doing her, when he is not really going for it. I'm stanning for him cause I like him so I hope he can turn it.

Also because is the only one I knew previous the cast reveal/Nacy Drewing (other than Acid Betty)

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

gagging @ that elimination

Who I'd want to see in the Top 3

• Bob
  • Kim
  • Naomi
  • Thorgy

Betty's a bitch, but I like her anyway. Her performance was great, but her dress was ugly

All I want from Bob is for her to beat her face more

I really didn't like Chi Chi before the show but I like her now, I'm glad she won

Cynthia & Derrick bore me

Kim's runway was stunning, I'm glad she wasn't in the bottom

Still love Thorgy. I want her in the top

I always knew Laila would go second. From the first time I saw her, she reminded me of Sasha Belle. Both deserved to go home first, both went home second.

Kind of sad to see Dax go, I liked her and I wanted to see what she could do.

I wonder what's gonna happen next week, is Naysha coming back?

I love how everybody is looking down on Derrick and praising Bob when bob is the one that keeps blending in the background :S

Bob had more lipsync time and the only time I remembered Derrick was for being lifted + having that god awful wig on the runway. They're saving their drama for later in the season.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Bob had more lipsync time and the only time I remembered Derrick was for being lifted + having that god awful wig on the runway. They're saving their drama for later in the season.

Still, people keep talking about Derrick, while Bob's only memorable thing from this episode is the Britney/Beyoncé comparison, other than that that's it. I like him I really do but IDK what is happening. With yesterday's elimination all the queens that are still in the competitiors are HUGE competitions to each other. I though Chichi would vanish but she is turning it.

I hate how fans dismiss Derrick just because Bob was the fan fave from the get-go. She's so sweet in social media, yet everyone is so harsh to him.

I am disgusted at the elimination.

Dax was my fave :xcry:

I wanted to root for Dax but he was boring. Laila deserved to go too, awfully dull Queen.

I like Betty, but i don't know why she feels the need to be difficult for the sake of it, its a terribly annoying trait. Her runway was cool though.

The challenge this week was one of the best from the show, i loved it.

I hate how fans dismiss Derrick just because Bob was the fan fave from the get-go. She's so sweet in social media, yet everyone is so harsh to him.

I am disgusted at the elimination.

Dax was my fave :xcry:

Did you not see Nebraska's ugly post when Acid said his modelling career sounded like a reach? it was so sad.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Did you not see Nebraska's ugly post when Acid said his modelling career sounded like a reach? it was so sad.

Nebraska and Derrick are not the same person, Acid said "Is he a model now?" and made a face like "wow he is a try hard" and that's rude, Derrick was explaining his trouble and some queens were just judging him of course they are going to defend themselves. People hate Derrick for no reason on a daily basis, even before RDR the Britney Army hated him without a reason and the RDR fans hate Nebraska for promoting himself as Alaska's drag daughter from RDR.

I don't care about Nebraska tbh. It's just so sad because you can see how much he's dedicated to his craft and people just dismiss it and call him basic. I don't know. One post that made me feel really sad was when everyone was making fun of his forehead and he just was like "you can make fun of me but please tag me so I can laugh along with you". And girl he's balding, I'm sure his Rihanna-sized forehead is a rough spot for him yet he didn't do anything.

But I guess it's just the way they're portrayed on the show that makes fans REACT (by Jackson Novem available on iTunes) this way. See Kim.

Nebraska and Derrick are not the same person, Acid said "Is he a model now?" and made a face like "wow he is a try hard" and that's rude, Derrick was explaining his trouble and some queens were just judging him of course they are going to defend themselves. People hate Derrick for no reason on a daily basis, even before RDR the Britney Army hated him without a reason and the RDR fans hate Nebraska for promoting himself as Alaska's drag daughter from RDR.

Alaska said multiple times that she doesn't want to be his drag mother after the show but he's welcome to use "Thunderfuck".

Literally nobody has heard of Nebraska's modeling career because he only worked with LOCAL magazines that apparently nobody buys. And he mentioned his military service and how Acid (and everyone) should respect him because of it when the whole discussion had nothing to do with that. The desperate reach for relevancy on IG is sad and petty.

I'm not too keen on Derrick because she's been skating by for two weeks on the runway with a "comedic" Xmas outfit that everyone read him for, his wig on the second runway that was not styles and looked like it was going to fall off his head. I don't hate Derrick but he's setting out to go out of his Britney box and is giving excuses about why he can't do different makeup, which will eventually get him eliminated.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1