Some of y'all are really passionate about the contestants, oh my god. :toofunny: I mean I dislike Naomi but I don't write thesis about how pedestrian she is and how she should've been eliminated Week 1. Leave Derrick alone. It's a reality show. :oprah3:

Well.............Derrdick was never going to exit silently, no surprise he went out flapping his mouth as per usual.

Coming for Naomi endlessly after one critique from her is Derrdick in a nutshell, insecure and and argumentative, he really needs to get a fucking grip. And don't even start me on the complete DELUSION during Untucked, he thought his paper corset would hang in the Rupaul museum?...............lol.................ok, that was a fucking corset with PAPER STUCK ON IT, Kimchi was right, what is exactly WAS he doing up so late? and Derrick coming for Naomi all "some of us have no sleep while others slept all night", excuse me???..............Naomis paper dress was gorgeous, looked straight off the runway, and thats right, she did have time to get a full nights sleep, thats what happens when you're actually creative and have a solid understanding of your aesthetic and can execute a look quicker than the basics. Naomi pulls out a dress that looks like it took days and Derrdick sticks paper on a corset for a whole night? mess.

And don't even start me on his attempt at drag make up, what a complete fail that was, those eyebrows, the cheeks, a total disaster, Kim and Naomi [who actually have strong looks] must have been laughing at that display my god.

He looks great as Britney, and he's lucky he has a full time gig as her, because if he ever extended himself outside of that he would end up poor and unemployed very fast.

Bob nailed the lip sync, evoked the song perfectly, Derrdick just did Britney................again.

The show clearly kept him around a little longer than intended because the show feels a certain type of responsibility to give girls with already established careers a decent run so they don't tarnish their brand [which is fair], but boy oh boy did he last weeks longer than he should have.

Chichi dress was a nice surprise, who would have thought she could do that?

Glad Kim won, but i would have given it to Naomi this week.

"Who would've thought she could do that?"

Everyone…she literally made a very detailed trash bag gown for her entrance and she's been mentioning that she does this kind of stuff REGULARLY lmao.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Everyone? is that why all the other girls on Untucked were surprised by Chichis outfit?

She may make rubbish bag dresses, but shes never worn anything that actually looks genuinely nice, it's always very crafty and kinda cheap looking. Not that I have an issue with it, but I do find a lot of her outfits pretty ugly. This has been the only week where she hasn't looked like a budget queen.

I'm thinking Chi Chi will be next to go, she's been on the bottom twice and I think they'd give the win to Naomi leveling out the top 3 with 3-2-2 challenge wins

It's weird to think about how the top 3 will have 7 out of the 9 challenge wins, I don't like the shorter season 

BzhmW.png

Everyone? is that why all the other girls on Untucked were surprised by Chichis outfit?

She may make rubbish bag dresses, but shes never worn anything that actually looks genuinely nice, it's always very crafty and kinda cheap looking. Not that I have an issue with it, but I do find a lot of her outfits pretty ugly. This has been the only week where she hasn't looked like a budget queen.

I think this is the first week she hasn't pulled the "I'm poor so I can't do x, y and z." thing that Derrick mentioned. She owned her ability to make an outfit out of anything and didn't use excuses.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'm thinking Chi Chi will be next to go, she's been on the bottom twice and I think they'd give the win to Naomi leveling out the top 3 with 3-2-2 challenge wins

It's weird to think about how the top 3 will have 7 out of the 9 challenge wins, I don't like the shorter season

Rumor is that Kim won't make it to the Top 3. Bob is secured in that spot with 3 wins and Naomi does okay in the music video from what we've seen. Kim also heavily fucks up by falling down a few times on set.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Rumor is that Kim won't make it to the Top 3. Bob is secured in that spot with 3 wins and Naomi does okay in the music video from what we've seen. Kim also heavily fucks up by falling down a few times on set.

That's not rumored in the slightest. The music video challenge is completely meaningless; Alaska, Jinkx, Bianca and more were awful in their respective videos and still made the Top 3. Kim has secured her place in the Top 3 with two wins and the best overall challenge record this season, just slightly ahead of Bob, despite Bob's 3 wins. The final spot in the Top 3 belongs to Naomi and Chi Chi and either way, it's meaningless, since Bob will win this season.

That's not rumored in the slightest. The music video challenge is completely meaningless; Alaska, Jinkx, Bianca and more were awful in their respective videos and still made the Top 3. Kim has secured her place in the Top 3 with two wins and the best overall challenge record this season, just slightly ahead of Bob, despite Bob's 3 wins. The final spot in the Top 3 belongs to Naomi and Chi Chi and either way, it's meaningless, since Bob will win this season.

Kim and Bob have an equal rep currently. Bob's 3rd win balances out the lipsync.

You're ignoring the fact that Jinkx's track record during her season was nearly flawless. She was safe once and high in every other week that she didn't win besides lipsyncing against Detox. Alaska vs Jinkx was the storyline all season and and Alaska fell low 3 times (narrowly missing lipsyncing each time).

Bianca never fell below safe all season 6.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Well, this entire season just got fucked up.

All these amazing queens... and then Naomi in the top 3. This is insulting to Naysha, Dax!, Laila, Cynthia, Acid, Robbie, Thorgy, Derrick and now Chi Chi. Naomi doesn't want to just be a stand up comedian / dancer / look queen? Good. She's neither of them. What does she do? Other than ripping off Serena's first runway two times, I still don't know. :oprah3:

Don't take it personal Naomi fans, I'm clearly overexagerating.

At least we already know who's gonna place 3rd. :oprah3:

I think Kim stands a really good chance at beating out Bob despite winning less challenges, but I'm not really sure what she'd do with the win -- Bob is a performer and Kim would put it to more looks?

BzhmW.png

Glad to see Chichi go home, sick of hearing her talk about how poor she is and her runway was pageant basic boring unimaginative dullness. I liked her, but she's no top 3 thats for sure.

While Bob will most likely win and while i'd love to see him get it, if Kim wins, i won't be shocked, she has a large following, a strong story behind her and could take the crown.

Well, this entire season just got fucked up.

All these amazing queens... and then Naomi in the top 3. This is insulting to Naysha, Dax!, Laila, Cynthia, Acid, Robbie, Thorgy, Derrick and now Chi Chi. Naomi doesn't want to just be a stand up comedian / dancer / look queen? Good. She's neither of them. What does she do? Other than ripping off Serena's first runway two times, I still don't know. :oprah3:

Don't take it personal Naomi fans, I'm clearly overexagerating.

At least we already know who's gonna place 3rd. :oprah3:

I know you're exaggerating but this is still so delusional. :rip:

Naomi killed most of the season. The fact that you spend so much time talking shit on a nice, mature, talented, etc. queen who earned her spot in the Top 3 is kinda sad lol.

14417469274.gif

I know you're exaggerating but this is still so delusional. :rip:

Naomi killed most of the season. The fact that you spend so much time talking shit on a nice, mature, talented, etc. queen who earned her spot in the Top 3 is kinda sad lol.

Killed one challenge looking like a Serena Chacha rip off and has 0 chance of winning despite being Top 3. :oprah3: What do you like about her? Her legs? :oprah3:

Um are you all alive? did no one watch the finale?

Glad to see Bob win.

I'm glad Cythia got though her cancer ok, but Miss C really should have gone to Chichi.

Violet's dress at the end was amazing.

Bobs new single is amazing.

Derrick looked nice, but seemed to think he wasn't doing Britney that night, he was doing proper drag, even though he just looked like Britney, but lets NOT get into that mess.

x