I haven't been rooting for alaska at all this season even though I liked her, and from early on I saw her as a clear winner, but after her ATROCIOUS attitude and literal temper tantrum, she doesn't deserve to win at all. at this point her only competition is katya, there's literally NO WAY roxxxy can win and detox is good but nothing in comparison to alaska. plus katya seems to be getting a jinkx monsoon edit and we all know how that ended

smile.gif

Either way, I'm happy I can now say that Tatianna is my favorite queen and not get judged for it. Thank you.

Same!!! Ever since I watched S2 Tati became my favorite queen ever. It was sad seeing her so low in numbers regarding popularity because she's so amazing. I'm glad they gave her this second chance and it truly worked on her favor.

Same!!! Ever since I watched S2 Tati became my favorite queen ever. It was sad seeing her so low in numbers regarding popularity because she's so amazing. I'm glad they gave her this second chance and it truly worked on her favor.

YES she is the true original Snatch Game Queen. I absolutely love & REALLY relate to her personality lmfao. 

tumblr_o9yxl4wDmk1ufl52ho2_500.gif

Iconic. Season 2 is slept on by too many fans.. 

14417469274.gif

What does everyone think about the rumored cast members for s9???

From casual online reading:

– Aja is overrated af.

– I've been following Shea for a while and I'm excited for her.

– Farrah is like, beyond pretty. And she seems kind of a bitch so I expect her to be entertaining. She's also a former MySpace scene kid lmao.

– Kimora is very unique. I'm also rooting for her.

– Overall I'm excited for Valentina the most. She gives me Tatianna vibes and Tati is my favorite queen from the show.

Who's rumored? I've been avoiding Reddit this time. :stareney2:

Aja - young NYC queen who is inspired by anime, Melanie Martinez and FKA twigs. Very visual.

Alexis Michelle - seasoned NYC queen who does pageants, sings, does comedy, etc.

Peppermint - seasoned NYC performer, singer and is the first out trans woman cast.

Sasha Velour - artsy NYC queen who does tons of visual arts and graphic design.

Eureka O'Hara (not related to Phi Phi) - a dancer and pageant girl from Tennessee.

Farrah Moan - pretty Vegas girl.

Kimora Blac - Kim Kardashian looks, Bad Girls Club attitude. Also from Vegas.

Jaymes Mansfield - self proclaimed drag historian and comedy queen.

Nina Bo'Nina Brown - visual artist, shady queen who makes the majority of her looks using paper. The Azealia Banks of drag, is hated by so many queens in atlanta that she can't perform.

Shea Coulee - Chicago queen who's a model and performer. Friends with Trixie, Naysha, Dida Ritz, Laila McQueen, Kim Chi, Pearl, etc.

Trinity Taylor - pageant queen from Orlando

Valentina - enigmatic queen from LA

Charlie Hides - known for his LDR impersonation

Rumors also say that Laila McQueen AND Cynthia Lee Fontaine will be back for this season.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1