I thought bob would win, but I wanted Naomi to win since day 1. out of the three, her performance was the best. it's interesting to see the top 3's performances and how they parallel with last seasons performances. Ginger-Bob, Pearl-Kim, Violet-Naomi

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

on a separate note, does anyone know where I can watch/download seasons 1-3?

projectfreetv.im but you need adblocker so you can actually watch anything without 769323 popup ads

there should be more season 6/7 queens... season 5 was one of the worst seasons imo

wait are you serious?

Jinkx, Alaska, Roxxxy, Detox, Alyssa -- it's easily one of the best 

Roxxxy and Coco should've been replaced with Trixie and Willam, too many season 5 queens

iirc Coco was a last min replacement for Ganj

BzhmW.png

Also I kinda wish a season 8 queen like kim chi or cynthia lee fontaine was here considering they were able to have chad michaels & latrice royale in the first season of all stars (the same year as their original season), but I guess their schedules might've been conflicting with touring

smile.gif

Also I kinda wish a season 8 queen like kim chi or cynthia lee fontaine was here considering they were able to have chad michaels & latrice royale in the first season of all stars (the same year as their original season), but I guess their schedules might've been conflicting with touring

All Stars 1 aired the same year as S4, but was filmed in May 2012, two weeks after S4 finished airing. S4 was filmed in Summer 2011.

Season 8 was filmed Summer 2015 and All Stars 2 in August 2015, before S8 even aired. It was virtually impossible to have S8 queens on AS2 because they usually include runner-ups (weren't decided yet) and fan faves (the season didn't air until March 2016, months after AS2 filming). Also most S8 queens wouldn't have enough time to put their runway outfits together and so. :(

I would have loved to see Naomi Smalls as the first out of All Stars 2, though. :oprah3:

honestly why ginger..... why not pearl or LITERALLY LIKE ANYONE ELSE

pearl is a tragedy why do people like her... I saw her a few weeks ago and not only were her looks were boring, but she was boring

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif