wait are you serious?

Jinkx, Alaska, Roxxxy, Detox, Alyssa -- it's easily one of the best

j

Jinkx Alaska and Detox are the only good queens from that season lol. there's nothing special about Alyssa, and Roxxxy's pretty, but her looks are boring & nothing can make up for her being nasty and rude

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

This would probably not work in practice but in my mind it sounds great: Ultimate All Stars. I thought about this after the 100th episode with the winners photoshoot. After like 12 seasons, all the past winners compete together. It'd be interesting to see the far back winning queens like Bebe and Tyra compete against Bob and Violet and whomever wins in the future seasons.

smile.gif

Jinkx Alaska and Detox are the only good queens from that season lol. there's nothing special about Alyssa, and Roxxxy's pretty, but her looks are boring & nothing can make up for her being nasty and rude

trash opinion. 

This would probably not work in practice but in my mind it sounds great: Ultimate All Stars. I thought about this after the 100th episode with the winners photoshoot. After like 12 seasons, all the past winners compete together. It'd be interesting to see the far back winning queens like Bebe and Tyra compete against Bob and Violet and whomever wins in the future seasons.

I've though about this too. And I'm sure Tyra, Raja, Sharon, and Chad would ALL be able to shit on bob. He's definitely the least qualified winner

Demos_copy.png

I've though about this too. And I'm sure Tyra, Raja, Sharon, and Chad would ALL be able to shit on bob. He's definitely the least qualified winner

nnn did you forget Violet? All looks and no acting/singing 

BzhmW.png

nnn did you forget Violet? All looks and no acting/singing 

Violet serves amazing looks, i gagged at nearly all of them. She's a great performer too, burlesque queen. Is she better than some of the other queens? No, but she's sure as hell better than Bob. IMO if you can't get the fundamentals of drag down (serving looks...) you shouldn't be a drag race winner. This doesn't mean to just love look queens...I love Bianca Del Rio, she's an amazing comedy queen who has her look down.

Demos_copy.png

The more I think about it the more I wish AS2 had cast Milk and Tempest instead of Roxxxy and Alyssa - Tempest is pretty great and would get a shot at redemption in its truest sense while Milk is a strong competitor and would help even out the season imbalance. I feel like we've seen what Roxxxy has to offer (as gorgeous as it is) and I get the sense that Alyssa is there primarily as a fan favorite.

Plus if the thing with the lipsyncs is true then it would diffuse what's potentially gonna be an immensely unfair situation what with the whole S5 crew being back.

EDIT: or maybe Ginger instead of Roxxxy, I dunno.

qpgosw.jpg

now that I've watched every season (some more than once), my ranking is 6, 2, 3, 8, 7, All Stars, 4, 5, ... 1. I could barely finish season 1 tbh, the quality was tragic and most of the queens are forgettable

All Stars needs to be last imo

AS2 starts in a little over a month

All Stars couldve been so great, I loved all of the queens on it. the pair thing even could've gone well, but it was just overall poorly executed (and Latrila should've made top 4 over Shad)

no one gonna talk about the AS2 premiere? 

Adore

really cracked in the premiere which probably means the spoilers from Alaska will probably end up being true

BzhmW.png

TATI DID NOT DESERVE THIS!!!!

ALASKA IS SO FUCKING FAKE AND CALCULATED I HOPE HIM BREAKING HOS CONTRACT AND FUCKING UP THE ENTIRE SEASON MAKES HIM LOOSE THE CROWN HE TRIES SO FUCKIND HARD TO BE SEEN AS QUEEN BEE AND SUPREME BUT THIS FAT TWIG WILL ALWAYS BE IN SHARONS SHADOW. I SEE THROUGH HIS BULLSHIT!!!!! A CUNT FOR SURE!

T

A

T

I

D

I

D

N

T

D

E

S

E

R

V

E

T

H

I

S

JUSTICE FOR TATI!

JE SEUIS TATI!

I STAND WITH TATI!

oh also poor adore

BUT T A T I DIDNT DESERVE THIS!!!!! FUCK ALASKA! SHE WAS A FUCKING MESS ON THE LIPSYNC SHE WASNT EVEN ENTERNTAINTING KATYA WAS EDITED OUT!!! ALASKA IS DEAD TO ME NOT THAT I EVER GAVE A FUCK ABOUT HER

I think Katya chose Roxxxy to go home so the next ep will be interesting. Honestly, I gasped when alaska picked tatiana, i was sure she would pick roxxxy...She was in all ways, the weakest. But I'm 99% sure the queen who will come back for her RuVenge will be Tatiana

Demos_copy.png

I think Katya chose Roxxxy to go home so the next ep will be interesting. Honestly, I gasped when alaska picked tatiana, i was sure she would pick roxxxy...She was in all ways, the weakest. But I'm 99% sure the queen who will come back for her RuVenge will be Tatiana

Based on Total RuCall, I think she would've sent the same person home.

I think the person who will return is

Alyssa

and that'll be the producers way of getting her out to do her

VMA performance

and return

BzhmW.png