You may not like her personality but she's served looks consistently

For me she was meh. In the lipsync extravaganza i didn't like her. Katya deserved to be on the bottom2 but it wasnt her fault. Princess Di and the song they did for her...c'mon!!! No one could ever turn that shit out

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

For me, Roxxxy should have been long gone. Hate her

I hated her with a burning passion on her season, and she's really redeemed herself this season. Phi Phi on the other hand just traded angry outbursts with passive aggressive comments and rudeness

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

I hated her with a burning passion on her season, and she's really redeemed herself this season. Phi Phi on the other hand just traded angry outbursts with passive aggressive comments and rudeness

Definitely! Phi Phi hasnt changed. And she blames editing; whatta mess

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

For me she was meh. In the lipsync extravaganza i didn't like her. Katya deserved to be on the bottom2 but it wasnt her fault. Princess Di and the song they did for her...c'mon!!! No one could ever turn that shit out

Katya said on Total RuCall she was supposed to be Marie Antoinette but they switched it last min 

BzhmW.png

This season is really good so far for me, after 7/8 I needed this tbh

Lip Sync was AMAZING

I will say Tatianna did a good job at working on herself, I like her this season. I hated her before, I'm glad she's back

I liked Alyssa before but I think she stepped it up a too (except for her acting WOW)

So glad Phi Phi's gone she's still such a cunt

also

14390634_1284422088236947_19644039495532

Lmao I feel like all of Rolaskatox didn't know that they wouldn't get another episode to redeem themselves before voting started so I can only imagine how gagged they must be coming off an episode that made them all look so vile :godlaugh2: