Honestly @@Atom Heart can you explain to me why do you think Naomi is that great? :oprah3: it's just fun to me you're getting bitter defending ha basic ass while I simply don't find her interesting. :oprah3: honestly i don't wanna waste my time talking about Naomi no more, I've wasted enough. I do have to say:

EPISODE 7 SPOILERS

that Raven ripoff she wore this week is the best she's looked, gotta admit that.

Thorgy lost fair and square, poor ha but she'll do good post show.

Naomi and Kim are most likely making Top 3, there's no way Derrick will make it past the Top 4 elimination and Chi Chi has been living under borrowed time these past two episodes. I feel like she didn't think she'd stay past mid-competition and doesn't know what to do now.

So with Naomi and Kim most likely being top 3, why aren't they handling Bob the crown already? :oprah3:

Honestly @@Atom Heart can you explain to me why do you think Naomi is that great? :oprah3: it's just fun to me you're getting bitter defending ha basic ass while I simply don't find her interesting. :oprah3: honestly i don't wanna waste my time talking about Naomi no more, I've wasted enough. I do have to say:

EPISODE 7 SPOILERS

that Raven ripoff she wore this week is the best she's looked, gotta admit that.

Thorgy lost fair and square, poor ha but she'll do good post show.

Naomi and Kim are most likely making Top 3, there's no way Derrick will make it past the Top 4 elimination and Chi Chi has been living under borrowed time these past two episodes. I feel like she didn't think she'd stay past mid-competition and doesn't know what to do now.

So with Naomi and Kim most likely being top 3, why aren't they handling Bob the crown already? :oprah3;

They basically did hand her the crown already after tonight

BzhmW.png

Derrick did well this week, but i can only assume thats because Bob was there to guide her basic ass.

Bob was amazing, great campaign, good runway.

Naomies runway was amazing, my favourite.

Poor Thorgy, campaign was a bore but his runway was cute, shame he's gone, especially since he is so much more creative than a couple other girls there who are still around.

Im so upset

DeLa, Katya and now Thorgy were ROBBED tbh

I never thought Derrick would make it farther than Thorgy (I'll give her credit for doing well this week, but she only had to do so bc if she did bad again she would have been sent home)

Honestly I'm always pressed about lip syncs because Ru never seems to take all the previous challenges in to account. Chi Chi destroyed the lip sync but if you compare them overall, Thorgy would have stayed.

Honestly I'm always pressed about lip syncs because Ru never seems to take all the previous challenges in to account. Chi Chi destroyed the lip sync but if you compare them overall, Thorgy would have stayed.

True, but "this is your last chance to impress me and save yourself from elimination"

True, but "this is your last chance to impress me and save yourself from elimination"

i mean i get that and all, but its not like she never impressed ru before!

like i said im just pressedT ill calm down later lol

i mean i get that and all, but its not like she never impressed ru before!

like i said im just pressedT ill calm down later lol

yeah i get it, i'm angry about thorgy too. it's just how the show works is rigged, like last year when trixie slayed the dance challenge but ginger was a trainwreck and trixie had to go. imo kim and chi chi should've been in the bottom 2 but it's whatever

No other contestant will be able to match Bob's wins, so it's pretty obvious who's going to get crowned...unless Kim/Naomi kill the Book Ball and music video

The producers seem awfully thirsty this season, eliminating obvious top 3 girls and stirring shit up for controversy. As much as i can see Bob winning, it almost feels too obvious, i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't pick him just to cause more drama with fans. I do hope he wins though, he'd be a good ambassador for the show. 

The producers seem awfully thirsty this season, eliminating obvious top 3 girls and stirring shit up for controversy. As much as i can see Bob winning, it almost feels too obvious, i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't pick him just to cause more drama with fans. I do hope he wins though, he'd be a good ambassador for the show. 

I would've liked a Thorgy/Acid, Kim and Bob top 3 now that I think about it. You would've had an artsy queen, a fashion queen and a comedy queen

BzhmW.png

I wonder if they'd pull all the stops out and do a double crowning similar to the Bianca/Adore finale filming in S6, because the winner of tonight's challenge from an overall perspective has done better than the person who was in B2

BzhmW.png

I wonder if they'd pull all the stops out and do a double crowning similar to the Bianca/Adore finale filming in S6, because the winner of tonight's challenge from an overall perspective has done better than the person who was in B2

Overall, she hasn't. She just never had to lipsync yet but being safe won't help her out in the long run. They are both considered equal when you factor in their performance all season and if it's a double crowning it would be more of an injustice tbh.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Overall, she hasn't. She just never had to lipsync yet but being safe won't help her out in the long run. They are both considered equal when you factor in their performance all season and if it's a double crowning it would be more of an injustice tbh.

Alaska never lip-synced and lost, i mean it was definitely a snub, considering Alaska is now more a prevalent queen than Jinkx is imo.

Anything could be possible but i really want Naomi to win  :ohno:

Demos_copy.png

Alaska never lip-synced and lost, i mean it was definitely a snub, considering Alaska is now more a prevalent queen than Jinkx is imo.

Anything could be possible but i really want Naomi to win :ohno:

Jinkx is probably equally as relevant to Alaska, just in different fields.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Well.............Derrdick was never going to exit silently, no surprise he went out flapping his mouth as per usual.

Coming for Naomi endlessly after one critique from her is Derrdick in a nutshell, insecure and and argumentative, he really needs to get a fucking grip. And don't even start me on the complete DELUSION during Untucked, he thought his paper corset would hang in the Rupaul museum?...............lol.................ok, that was a fucking corset with PAPER STUCK ON IT, Kimchi was right, what is exactly WAS he doing up so late? and Derrick coming for Naomi all "some of us have no sleep while others slept all night", excuse me???..............Naomis paper dress was gorgeous, looked straight off the runway, and thats right, she did have time to get a full nights sleep, thats what happens when you're actually creative and have a solid understanding of your aesthetic and can execute a look quicker than the basics. Naomi pulls out a dress that looks like it took days and Derrdick sticks paper on a corset for a whole night? mess.

And don't even start me on his attempt at drag make up, what a complete fail that was, those eyebrows, the cheeks, a total disaster, Kim and Naomi [who actually have strong looks] must have been laughing at that display my god.

He looks great as Britney, and he's lucky he has a full time gig as her, because if he ever extended himself outside of that he would end up poor and unemployed very fast.

Bob nailed the lip sync, evoked the song perfectly, Derrdick just did Britney................again.

The show clearly kept him around a little longer than intended because the show feels a certain type of responsibility to give girls with already established careers a decent run so they don't tarnish their brand [which is fair], but boy oh boy did he last weeks longer than he should have.

Chichi dress was a nice surprise, who would have thought she could do that?

Glad Kim won, but i would have given it to Naomi this week.