M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Her show, without Miss Amor, 212 and Nude Beach. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2Uacdx9nXRIqLaILHm?start=255

@@Viva @@trashmagic @@SitarHero 

thank you, I've seen nothing but praise about her set excited to watch :party:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Wow I just watched her Coachella set and she KILLED IT!!!!!!

I would seriously kill to see her live I think. I was really hoping for "Miss Camaraderie" after "Miss Amor", but other than that the setlist was also really great and showed how diverse her music is really. "Soda" and "Van Vogue" also would have been great, but ya know.

H0bDaqU.gif

Wow I just watched her Coachella set and she KILLED IT!!!!!!

I would seriously kill to see her live I think. I was really hoping for "Miss Camaraderie" after "Miss Amor", but other than that the setlist was also really great and showed how diverse her music is really. "Soda" and "Van Vogue" also would have been great, but ya know.

Van Vogue would have been good since is so energetic, MC and Soda give me the boring feel at the show.

I hadn't watched much of her live performances, but she definitely killed it at Coachella. shes very diverse vocally.

I hope we're not waiting forever for Fantasea II and Busniess and Pleasure. I still enjoy Fantasea and still love BWET, but I ache for more.

I hadn't watched much of her live performances, but she definitely killed it at Coachella. shes very diverse vocally.

I hope we're not waiting forever for Fantasea II and Busniess and Pleasure. I still enjoy Fantasea and still love BWET, but I ache for more.

In my head I have this fantasea that she will release Fantasea II in the end of May / beginning of June so it can be a summer mixtape.

(see what i did there )

:runs:

In my head I have this fantasea that she will release Fantasea II in the end of May / beginning of June so it can be a summer mixtape.

(see what i did there )

lmaooo i hope she actually releases it this year, at least she talked about it on the bilboard thingy

(see what i did there )

That would be perfect honestly.

I have a feeling Coachella will be looked back on as 'her moment' - where she jumped right into the mainstream. She might not want it, but she's about to have a tonne of hipster fans.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png