M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Its a great concept tbh, and the background is great, it has a lot of effort and work on it too she has to record herself doing the song feom the left, right, straight , up and down . And it works well on good computers with good internet

"As a kid, were you pretty much the same person you are now?

Oh my God. We had journals in second grade. I went to PS 166, on 88th Street and Columbus Avenue, and we had a teacher I could not stand. The black kids got in trouble all the time. We were loud or whatever, but whenever she told a white kid to quiet down and they did, she’d be like, whatever. But if she told a black kid to quiet down and one of them sucked their teeth, she’d put them in the corner. I wrote in the journal one day, “I cannot stand this white bitch teacher. Fuck this white bitch.” She found my journal and called my mother, who was embarrassed, because my mother used to say stuff like that—“White people are of the devil. Stay away from them.” That teacher was scared of me after that."

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

RVhKIwP.gif