M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

..i kunt even look at her without crying/ listen to her music without crying  :wipe:

there used to b a time where it was: know azealia know life...no azealia no life....

i remember i used to start my day to Count Contessa on my way to class late.....

..i kunt even look at her without crying/ listen to her music without crying :wipe:

there used to b a time where it was: know azealia know life...no azealia no life....

i remember i used to start my day to Count Contessa on my way to class late.....

omg I forgot about "Count Contessa" that song slaysssssss

H0bDaqU.gif

one i think was a boy called her dumb for supporting a quote donaldo trump said

they don't simply call her dumb, they fucking go all in comparing her to animals and saying disgusting ass racist shit, but nobody ever hears of that because they're too busy hating her for whatever SHE says back at them. i don't even agree at all with her donald trump comment or whatever but like if someone calls me fat or whatever for no reason, i'm gonna attack one of their physical features and honestly try to make it hurt more, so i am not gonna hate her.

one i think was a boy called her dumb for supporting a quote donaldo trump said

They are on her damn mentions, everyday lol. Like they are so fucking stupid

they don't simply call her dumb, they fucking go all in comparing her to animals and saying disgusting ass racist shit, but nobody ever hears of that because they're too busy hating her for whatever SHE says back at them. i don't even agree at all with her donald trump comment or whatever but like if someone calls me fat or whatever for no reason, i'm gonna attack one of their physical features and honestly try to make it hurt more, so i am not gonna hate her.

They call her :), gorilla, ugly, horse, alizard, bitch, tranny, boy, i can go on and on. And then they want to play the victim? fucking faggots.

i seriously didnt see anything today, i guess uni is working for me 

she compared the LGBT community as a whole to the KKK and then deleted it, but the media caught it

"LGBT community (GGGG) are like the gay white KKK's. Get them some pink hoods and unicorns and let them rally down rodeo drive"

BzhmW.png

she compared the LGBT community as a whole to the KKK and then deleted it, but the media caught it

"LGBT community (GGGG) are like the gay white KKK's. Get them some pink hoods and unicorns and let them rally down rodeo drive"

She aint really that far away LMFAOOOO tbh the worse community is the white gays on social media, specially towards her, hiding behind the gaga/katy/taylor/ariana avis calling her a :) and numerous shit. 

She aint really that far away LMFAOOOO tbh the worse community is the white gays on social media, specially towards her, hiding behind the gaga/katy/taylor/ariana avis calling her a :) and numerous shit. 

I'm sure I'll get branded as a racist AGAIN, however just because people say shit like that to her doesn't mean she needs to say things like that knowing people will use it against her

BzhmW.png

I'm sure I'll get branded as a racist AGAIN, however just because people say shit like that to her doesn't mean she needs to say things like that knowing people will use it against her

A lot of gays have started using "GLBT" like really, only white gays are that scando. I don't want anything to do with them.

A lot of gays have started using "GLBT" like really, only white gays are that scando. I don't want anything to do with them.

we (LGBT community) seriously want to be assholes to people who says anything homophobic and expect others to be tolerant and then we turn around and do fuckshit like that, it's idiotic. 

BzhmW.png

we (LGBT community) seriously want to be assholes to people who says anything homophobic and expect others to be tolerant and then we turn around and do fuckshit like that, it's idiotic.

they are assholes to pretty much everyone except them lol specially towards womans

i know, she probably knows too, she doesnt care, she just want to hurt them and she knows how to get then rilled up