M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Being a genius and articulating intelligence aren't the same thing. Azealia is learning multiple languages and applying multiple cultures to her music (in the same vein as MIA).

That doesn't mean she's fluent in all lol and ok but you aint heard anything since BWET, have you? so no, not really. Yes, BWET is a great album, but it's not the work of a genius, let's not. It's like most new releases are insanely average and hers is pretty good, that doesn't mean she's a GENIUS, she's just talented. Continue to overrate her as you please, but she's so obviously not a genius.

That doesn't mean she's fluent in all lol and ok but you aint heard anything since BWET, have you? so no, not really. Yes, BWET is a great album, but it's not the work of a genius, let's not. It's like most new releases are insanely average and hers is pretty good, that doesn't mean she's a GENIUS, she's just talented. Continue to overrate her as you please, but she's so obviously not a genius.

-speaks Spanish fluently

-applied her education of Yoruba traditions and Santeria goddess Yemaya (similar to the alternative duo Ibeyi's inspiration from Chango + Oya) to her music, namely her mixtape Fantasea, which was told from the perspective of the ocean diety. And Olokun for Fantasea 2 : Second Wave.

-is clearly mastering melody creation in her only 6-7 years rapping and utilization of distinct concepts.

-self educated on the religious history behind the slave trade in America

I may have exaggerated genius, but shes close to it.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

She actually for the most part comes across as quite dumb

Just because she has a lot of dumb opinions doesn't take away her lyric writing ability, her flow, her sound. I would honestly put her on the same level as Kendrick and Eminem when it comes to skills, but obviously people wouldn't take her music as seriously as Kendrick's because she's rapping about partying and he's rapping about racism, poverty, and other serious shit. And then people won't take her as seriously as Eminem because she's a woman and people get offended whenever you put a female rapper on the same level as a man rapper.

I don't like her as a person but I'm not gonna deny that she is a genius.

Like who else is out there right now making rap music like hers?

Just because she has a lot of dumb opinions doesn't take away her lyric writing ability, her flow, her sound. I would honestly put her on the same level as Kendrick and Eminem when it comes to skills, but obviously people wouldn't take her music as seriously as Kendrick's because she's rapping about partying and he's rapping about racism, poverty, and other serious shit. And then people won't take her as seriously as Eminem because she's a woman and people get offended whenever you put a female rapper on the same level as a man rapper.

I don't like her as a person but I'm not gonna deny that she is a genius.

Like who else is out there right now making rap music like hers?

I don't really care ab Kendrick or Eminem, I was talking about AB lol, they don't come into it

dropped from anti lmao i told yall i think that it wasnt happening after the mess she caused

she was actually on it? rihanna has been so uninteresting i haven't kept up on rumours for her album. fill me in  :creep:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

she was actually on it? rihanna has been so uninteresting i haven't kept up on rumours for her album. fill me in  :creep:

i mean im not sure, we got the info about it when she allegedly screamed at the security people that she was on rihanna's album or something like that. 

Every time I think Z's gonna get her shit together, she has record label issues, gets arrested, or starts a Twitter rant...thank god I love this woman or I would've been outty before BWET could slay my soul

Every time I think Z's gonna get her shit together, she has record label issues, gets arrested, or starts a Twitter rant...thank god I love this woman or I would've been outty before BWET could slay my soul

the life of a kuntbrigade member ...