Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I don't know whats worse, her comments or the group of fans that is still making excuses/supporting her & what she said. It's one thing to continue listening to her music because you like it but to defend what is said is just..............pathetic.

I was living with all the drama but oh my god, the periscope she did was just :biblio: it's like she was letting everyone see her have a mental breakdown, how she kept repeating the same shit and screaming :biblio: still love her music though, I just think she really needs professional help

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

i feel like a psychopath for saying this, but not even yesterday's catastrophe could drive me away from Azealia. I feel like i've just decided that i'm in it for the long haul with her, no matter what. currently getting my life to TBBB even though she's such a problematic fave  :beyonce:

Same Sis...  :gurl:

I would never hurt you

"The Big Big Beat" is on iTunes now and she says Slay-Z is also coming to iTunes with bonus tracks :defeated:

Ugh, I really hope she includes that song she played on Periscope that she did for Rihanna's shitty album.

you usually have fantastic taste so i'm just gonna pretend you didn't say this

Hahaha, nooo  :oic2: <3 I just can't get into ANTi.. I kinda like Desperado, Consideration and maybe James Joint.

Kiss It Better is literally her best song ever though, I hate her for releasing that absolute disastrous video for it...

lABVyGE.png

all this bad press does is just make me listen to her music more than i normally would have been playing her so much the past 3 weeks 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey