M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I'm literally ready for a new album now like it has to be close right? BWET had been done for ever once it was finally released

It has been out for 5-6 months , i want FTSW already, but i think they will milk BWET a bit more with the remix coming (Ice Princess) and then i think the vinyl will come with it. 

So is there any prediction for the BWET vinyl release date, or if it will include bonus tracks?

According to her manager, like yesterday, she told me it was going to be announced soon, just when i thought it was cancelled, i think this has to do with the Ice Princess remix. 

I wonder why they'd upload the Azealia-less remix of Trap Queen to iTunes. They cut her out of the "Bad Girls" remix on iTunes too.

I suppose she been hot in Europe :sadcore5:

I wonder why they'd upload the Azealia-less remix of Trap Queen to iTunes. They cut her out of the "Bad Girls" remix on iTunes too.

I guess they had plans for it in the UK since its getting radio play, today they played it on BBC RADIO 1