M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

We are all always here for new music from her, but i think its safe to say she'll never make it as big as she would like because of the way she is in public and i honestly do think she may have form of mental illness. No self respecting person acts like this so often and so publicly unless they have a serious issue, i do hope she seeks help, because it stopped being funny long ago.

Yes it's not funny which is why I never have disliked her. Nothing she says has ever made me think any less of her idk.. I guess I just can't take it seriously coming from Twitter

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Yes it's not funny which is why I never have disliked her. Nothing she says has ever made me think any less of her idk.. I guess I just can't take it seriously coming from Twitter

Yeah same. When I first started getting into her, I would just laugh at her Twitter because I enjoyed the drama and constant dragging, but this year and the end of 2015 are when I started realizing she wasn't just combative--she actually needs professional help :(

I hope she continues making music although I'm sure she has alienated much of her audience

For me an artist being dislikable isn't based on the comments they make but their appearance and my desire to punch them in the face

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

she did an apology on instagram

Dear World,

Now that the immediacy of the infamous incident has worn off, I've had some time to decompress & take a more rational assessment of things. I want to extend my sincerest apologies to the world. Employing racial/sexual slurs/stereotypes in attempts to make fun of or degrade another person or group is absolutely unacceptable and is not fair or fun for anyone. Allowing my anger to get the best of me, I've managed to insult millions of people without reason. And for that I give my deepest apologies.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I hope she continues making music although I'm sure she has alienated much of her audience

For me an artist being dislikable isn't based on the comments they make but their appearance and my desire to punch them in the face

then u will love azealia to death cause she makes everyone a desire to punch her in the face (plenty of times) 

Let me tell you I went driving through the mountain yesterday and let me tell you listening to Fuck Up The Fun made me feel good and reckless! Don't do it!

a new post from one of my fav users

i hope she makes songs like used to being alone. i love her when she is just singing because the vocals sound very raw and emotional. like i can hear her pain and her struggle in used to being alone. i hope she continues to do songs that are just singing. she's amazing in everything musically tbh. i just need some singing only songs. i love her no matter what and i hope she seeks help. i love you azealia

can we all post our itunes library of azealia. i need some covers for her songs with her in them. 

YpPfD12.jpg?2

A11d2Wq.jpg?2

fo5Xigy.jpg?2

I wish she was more centered in the image, there's too much unnecessary white space at the top and my fat hands basically cover everything but her hat and the white space.

Print is cheap, but I wasn't expecting amazing quality, it was like $7

Case is VERY flimsy and doesn't cover my screen but it's Azealia so I'm using it anyway

AZ knows what she's doing with the whole twitter thing. She knows people will get offended, which creates controversy which promotes her music. She's a very smart, talented woman.

lmao it's amazing how dumb some of you are in this thread

lmao it's amazing how dumb some of you are in this thread

We're not dumb, we're just very forgiving because we know she's not well. She's barely an adult and is still working on her imperfections-- just like the rest of us.