M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

does anyone have the demos of F.L.A.P.S., fuck uo the fun, liquorice, runnin, the big big beat, us and yung rapunxel

plus, which one is hood bitch, F.L.A.P.S., confessions of a freak and bitch is ill???

thx

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

does anyone have the demos of F.L.A.P.S., fuck uo the fun, liquorice, runnin, the big big beat, us and yung rapunxel

plus, which one is hood bitch, F.L.A.P.S., confessions of a freak and bitch is ill???

thx

i have the futf, tbbb, us and yr i think but i cant upload rn maybe tomorrow i willΒ 

i have the futf, tbbb, us and yr i think but i cant upload rn maybe tomorrow i willΒ 

okk thx

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

and whats the difference between these demos and the final version? cause they all look the same to me minus liquorice

and whats the difference between these demos and the final version? cause they all look the same to me minus liquorice

fuck up the fun has a different outro. the big big beat is less polished cause its the first version we got (not the itunes one). US is less mastered than the Fantasea one, but she doesnt have demos like super demos a la Lana

thx

I have a demo for F.L.A.P.S, do you want me to upload it?

I have a demo for F.L.A.P.S, do you want me to upload it?

YES PLEASE

fuck up the fun has a different outro. the big big beat is less polished cause its the first version we got (not the itunes one). US is less mastered than the Fantasea one, but she doesnt have demos like super demos a la Lana

yeah i thought that the demos would have a BIIIG diference but they are basically the same

YES PLEASE

yeah i thought that the demos would have a BIIIG diference but they are basically the same

Sent!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Not at Azealia being a mess on Twitter...as usual...