M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

why are you commenting in every artists thread...  :toofunny:

because i didn't know these topics were on lb and i like a lot of artists and i've never been able to talk about them with anyone   :toofunny:  :toofunny:

ZLJIWCD.gif

can someone give me the run down of what's happening with her right now? i know she's filed a police report against russell for assault, but what's happening with rza, her career, etc.?

can someone give me the run down of what's happening with her right now? i know she's filed a police report against russell for assault, but what's happening with rza, her career, etc.?

The deal with RZA is off bc she was mad about how they defended her against the Russell Crow shit...so fucking dumb

She needs to go away from a few years and come back under a new name. 

BzhmW.png

Fuuuuuck, I love La Dominadora and even though it's so short. She definitely should've done more work with Hit-Boy because this 1:26 long song bops for me. Glad Rihanna didn't want this or Can't Do It Like Me, probably never would've heard Azealia's version of either.

I literally fucking hate to love her and love to hate her  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  At this point she's literally a god damn joke but i still cant delete her music, so many fun memories w 212 + all of BWET