M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

lmao some of y'all are comedians and you don't even realize it :lmao:

the self-hatred is strong in this topic :awk:

we should get a lanaboards therapist.

im taking a beginners psychology course do i qualify? 

But like thats what i keep saying, go do blood sacrifices for your career, i dont care, but.....has she not noticed by now the spells aren't working lol

azealia might think shes marie laveau ?

before your pastor and everyone else at church does when they find out about your sexuality ?

my pastor and my entire family knows and i am fortunate enough to have them all 100% support me. people at church can think whatever they want, they aint no angels either.

in the end, whether we agree with what she does or not, she's a flop and no black magic will fix that

Lmao just stop talking like shez been practicing this to advance her career. It isn't just something she stumbled upon. She's always been open with her beliefs and now that you guys are seeing that it's not just an aesthetic, you get outraged? This is not just her, like this is world wide. Just say you're like every other bigoted Christian and that you won't accept other religion and go.

shes not doing her rituals for herself obviously, shes doing for all the hoes that wronged her

look at sia getting a divorce right after she said shit hm and iggy GOT CHEATED ON TOO BITCHHH LOOL

hey_hey.jpg

also the practice of brujeria and santeria (something im well educated in due to being surrounded by loved ones who practice) is not any worse or better than any other ritualistic practice or religion my only issue with az is the unsanitary nature her area is but hey at least we dont live with her right, like honestly why do yalll care, we already established shes a crazy bitch and you either love or hate her there is no in between. I do feel bad for her pets tho i hope she locks that room so they arent exposed to that but im not calling aspca thats for sure

also the practice of brujeria and santeria (something im well educated in due to being surrounded by loved ones who practice) is not any worse or better than any other ritualistic practice or religion my only issue with az is the unsanitary nature her area is but hey at least we dont live with her right, like honestly why do yalll care, we already established shes a crazy :) and you either love or hate her there is no in between. I do feel bad for her pets tho i hope she locks that room so they arent exposed to that but im not calling aspca thats for sure

i literally agree with everything you just said

people actually believe that killing chickens will do anything ? wow :awkney:

and people believing praying to someone, metaphorically drinking their blood and eating their body and going to church every weekend will too? wow

hey_hey.jpg

shes not doing her rituals for herself obviously, shes doing for all the hoes that wronged her

look at sia getting a divorce right after she said :) hm and iggy GOT CHEATED ON TOO :)HH LOOL

Sia already told people a month ago not 2 hours ago though

Lmao just stop talking like shez been practicing this to advance her career. It isn't just something she stumbled upon. She's always been open with her beliefs and now that you guys are seeing that it's not just an aesthetic, you get outraged? This is not just her, like this is world wide. Just say you're like every other bigoted Christian and that you won't accept other religion and go.

omg stop generalizing me into these weird tumblr boy who lives for aesthetics and such. never have i ever thought black magic was cool. when y'all freaked out wanting lana to have a satanic bible in her house, i was freaked out lmao.

and I'm not attacking her religion. theres a difference between saying "her religion is bad and gross and weird and stupid" and "she's always been so problematic and now she's killing animals for her own self gain and she posted it on instagram LAUGHING AND MAKING A JOKE OUT OF IT (she herself is making her religion a joke) and disregarding the people in her buildings health"

i literally agree with everything you just said

and people believing praying to someone, metaphorically drinking their blood and eating their body and going to church every weekend will too? wow

nah it's all bullshit lol