M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

where did she confirm it? link?

Pretty sure it was on her twitter @XoCheapy - looking for a specific tweet now but have to power through loads of tweets regarding her Nicki drag. I'll keep looking.

THIS WAS YESTERDAY BUT FUUUUCK CATCH THE MOTHER:) TEA ON THAT plus a collab with safaree is confirmed I gues :creep:

azealia-banks-nicki-minaj-shade-2.pngazealia-banks-nicki-minaj-shade.png

Yeah, she confirmed a Safaree collab a few months ago! You can hear a snippet here!

Uhhhhhh

Meanwhile a video of her ripping off someones verse for the Bad Girls remix is on Twitter

The guy from In Town and Discovery Business who she frequently writes with though...?

Uhhhhhh

The guy from In Town and Discovery Business who she frequently writes with though...?

Yes, but it was the exact same words. Not a sample, the dude's same lyrics from years before

BzhmW.png

Her miscarriage seems very karmaic. It's undoubtedly an awful experience for any woman to go through and I wish that it never happened, but it almost seems as if this is the universe's payback for the long line of awful things that have been said the past few years

I'm rooting for her so hard, and I just want to see her be happy and successful

Her miscarriage seems very karmaic. It's undoubtedly an awful experience for any woman to go through and I wish that it never happened, but it almost seems as if this is the universe's payback for the long line of awful things that have been said the past few years

I'm rooting for her so hard, and I just want to see her be happy and successful

who had a miscarriage?

tumblr_o3k2s0IT4d1uvva9wo1_500.gif