M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

you're so quick to just say i hate myself and i wish i was white like.. this is what whites really believe omg.. this is why nobody likes you

you're racist simple as that

so you're attacking and generalizing a whole race just to defend a black woman who has publicly attacked and slandered black men, latinos, asians, muslims, gays, transgenders, and more. the hypocrisy. not all white people are devils, not all black people are saints. you need to pull your head out of your ass and face reality

you're acting like minorities can't be racist against each other and she's more than racist

you're so quick to just say i hate myself and i wish i was white like.. this is what whites really believe omg.. this is why nobody likes you

Ugh you're such a one trick pony it's hilarious, like it's pointless having an interaction with someone so stupid lol 

You have no intelligent rebuttal to anything, not even to me just to everyone in general, when you get put in your place your only default comeback is your original one. First comment, can't fault anything i've said so you come back with omg WHITE KPOP FAN!! (because you can't tell two asian languages apart obv), second comment, back to WHITE RACIST because you're too feeble to muster up a proper response - it'd almost be funny if it wasn't so sad 

But then again like I said, typical nobody who's grown up with little intelligence instilled into him and spends most of his time (and looking at your account it's a :) load of time) on a forum hiding behind anonymity being bitter and salty and making the same point 1000 times without following it up with anything substantial... sigh 

A nobody who contributes nothing to society but sits at home talking about how racist everyone is without having ever experienced it directly or contributing to doing anything about it but saying the word 'racist' - you're tumblr personified, go home

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

cimb you know that tumblr non gender binary mixed raced feminist snowflakes always welcome your objectives with open safe spaces

so you're attacking and generalizing a whole race just to defend a black woman who has publicly attacked and slandered black men, latinos, asians, muslims, gays, transgenders, and more. the hypocrisy. not all white people are devils, not all black people are saints. you need to pull your head out of your ass and face reality

you're acting like minorities can't be racist against each other and she's more than racist

on point

Ugh you're such a one trick pony it's hilarious, like it's pointless having an interaction with someone so stupid lol 

You have no intelligent rebuttal to anything, not even to me just to everyone in general, when you get put in your place your only default comeback is your original one. First comment, can't fault anything i've said so you come back with omg WHITE KPOP FAN!! (because you can't tell two asian languages apart obv), second comment, back to WHITE RACIST because you're too feeble to muster up a proper response - it'd almost be funny if it wasn't so sad 

But then again like I said, typical nobody who's grown up with little intelligence instilled into him and spends most of his time (and looking at your account it's a :) load of time) on a forum hiding behind anonymity being bitter and salty and making the same point 1000 times without following it up with anything substantial... sigh 

A nobody who contributes nothing to society but sits at home talking about how racist everyone is without having ever experienced it directly or contributing to doing anything about it but saying the word 'racist' - you're tumblr personified, go home

damn girl

A nobody who contributes nothing to society but sits at home talking about how racist everyone is without having ever experienced it directly or contributing to doing anything about it but saying the word 'racist' - you're tumblr personified, go home

Get her Jade!

I'm sorry but like............no mentally sane person kills chickens in a closet repeatedly over the course of 3 years without cleaning it up. I don't care if it's her religion, any sane person would at least lay a tarp and clean it up. Its a health/safety hazard for anyone sharing a building with her. I wish her fans would spend half as much time convincing her to get mental help as they do playing the victim card for her, enabling her, and starting shit with Nicki Minaj fans on twitter. The girl needs serious help.

I'm sorry but like............no mentally sane person kills chickens in a closet repeatedly over the course of 3 years without cleaning it up. I don't care if it's her religion, any sane person would at least lay a tarp and clean it up. Its a health/safety hazard for anyone sharing a building with her. I wish her fans would spend half as much time convincing her to get mental help as they do playing the victim card for her, enabling her, and starting :) with Nicki Minaj fans on twitter. The girl needs serious help.

im not defending her unsanitary brujeria area im saying her religion and many others i assume a majority of people on this site eat meat or animal product or wear animal skins so i dont see what the big deal is its far less crazy than hiliar's spirit cooking sessions with marina abromovic

anyways to be frank she isn't the only celeb or artist to practice this, in fact many of them do, many of our faves as well. She just is a crazy binch and displays her santeria and brujeria everywhere 

im not defending her unsanitary brujeria area im saying her religion and many others i assume a majority of people on this site eat meat or animal product or wear animal skins so i dont see what the big deal is its far less crazy than hiliar's spirit cooking sessions with marina abromovic

anyways to be frank she isn't the only celeb or artist to practice this, in fact many of them do, many of our faves as well. She just is a crazy binch and displays her santeria and brujeria everywhere 

I don't see your point here. My exact point was that a sane person does not do something that unsanitary. Also yes people on this site eat meat, but they don't slather their walls with its blood and let it sit at a bacteria growing temperature for 3 years. She's free to practice whatever religion she'd like, but sane people do not put the health of their entire apartment building in jeopardy over their religion. And beyond that, this is obviously not the only sign she's mentally ill. She throws huge fits on a monthly basis that have gotten her in legal trouble several times over. The girl needs some type of mental health treatment, and its annoying to see her fans be like "lol she's just crazy I love her!" rather than giving her any type of support to go get some type of mental health treatment to get well so she can artistically perform at her best. Personally I can't stand her, but it's very obvious that she needs help because I don't believe she has full control over what she's doing.

Y'all keep saying she needs mental help as an insult. I mean, I think she needs some sort of guidance and I sure as hell don't like a lot of stuff she says, but treating her religion as a joke and slamming her mental health issues aren't really doing anything for her. I honestly think she doesn't seek help because people who hate her keep telling her she needs it and she's rebelling against it. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I don't see your point here. My exact point was that a sane person does not do something that unsanitary. Also yes people on this site eat meat, but they don't slather their walls with its blood and let it sit at a bacteria growing temperature for 3 years. She's free to practice whatever religion she'd like, but sane people do not put the health of their entire apartment building in jeopardy over their religion. And beyond that, this is obviously not the only sign she's mentally ill. She throws huge fits on a monthly basis that have gotten her in legal trouble several times over. The girl needs some type of mental health treatment, and its annoying to see her fans be like "lol she's just crazy I love her!" rather than giving her any type of support to go get some type of mental health treatment to get well so she can artistically perform at her best. Personally I can't stand her, but it's very obvious that she needs help because I don't believe she has full control over what she's doing.

my point was that its not different then someone going to a store and buying meat that was slaughtered in a slaughter house in the same fashion 

imagine not having the capacity to write anything beside "she's so crazy i lover her"

i hope shes using power tools to clean you off her walls next

hey_hey.jpg

imagine not having the capacity to write anything beside "she's so crazy i lover her"

i wish i had popcorn to watch this epic end of 2k16 fight over a crazy brujeria rap girl and lana stans fighting over her chicken closet 

but i only have cheap chocolates and wine i got for a  gift