M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Her sacrificing chickens does not bother me.

Her doing it in her closet and then creating a video of her using power tools to clean said closet does.

All the 'woke' people on Twitter need to hop off riding her nuts for a minute and realize that's why people are upset

BzhmW.png

Her sacrificing chickens does not bother me.

Her doing it in her closet and then creating a video of her using power tools to clean said closet does.

All the 'woke' people on Twitter need to hop off riding her nuts for a minute and realize that's why people are upset

Why would you be "upset"

You're ridiculous. You guys literally blow everything about her out of proportion. Why? Because she's the acceptable black woman to hate? That's what you all got us thinking..

Why would you be "upset"

You're ridiculous. You guys literally blow everything about her out of proportion. Why? Because she's the acceptable black woman to hate? That's what you all got us thinking..

he didn't even say anything about her being black. azealia needs to be put in a mental hospital. at first she just seemed like a racist homophobic woman, but now she's just gone off the wall. i am speechless

also don't pull the black card for a person who has said that she only dates and has sex with white men and is continuously racist and homophobic. truly disgusting. she's worse than iggy azalea

he didn't even say anything about her being black. azealia needs to be put in a mental hospital. at first she just seemed like a racist homophobic woman, but now she's just gone off the wall. i am speechless

also don't pull the black card for a person who has said that she only dates and has sex with white men and is continuously racist and homophobic. truly disgusting. she's worse than iggy azalea

You're making it seem like this isn't common.. But everyone finds all the brujeria memes so funny and relatable right? Everyone talks about how you should respect whoever's culture. You're just making a big commotion because it's Azealia Banks and everyone thinks they can shyt on her.

You're making it seem like this isn't common.. But everyone finds all the brujeria memes so funny and relatable right? Everyone talks about how you should respect whoever's culture. You're just making a big commotion because it's Azealia Banks and everyone thinks they can shyt on her.

i don't think brujeria memes or brujeria anything is funny, but theres a BIG difference between joking about about brujeria and literally cleaning out the feathers and blood from your closet because you brutally killed a bunch of chickens

and if you don't see it then you should be put in the same room as azealia 

and everyone shits on her because she shits on everybody. i am really glad she's the biggest flop in the world and she continues to release and flop. she's like kidz bop for problematic gays

Why would you be "upset"

I'm not personally upset

and miss me with the white people angry at her blackness card. It's a hygiene thing. Cleaning 3 years of blood from the chickens you killed in your closet. I give 0 fucks if you want to practice whatever religion you want

I'd think it was gross regardless of whoever did it

BzhmW.png

Uh oh guys!! She's practicing her religion so u can't call her out!!111!1!

@ me next time

U literally called her wack for practicing her religion…

No. What I find wack is putting that unnecessary story for the world to see. She can sacrifice humans for all I care. The fact that she is -hated- by the online black community and then she posts this, only digs a deeper hole for her, especially since she's wants to do a "comeback" ... if that's even happening

My fathernal grandfather was a mason and was into witchcraft so...

i'm always guaranteed to come in here and read a really :) stupid comment from comeintomybedroom defending everything azalea does that's either 'omg racist' or 'white gays' lmao 

girl could sh-it in his mouth and he'd be gagging on it calling someone who called it nasty racist

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

i'm always guaranteed to come in here and read a really :) stupid comment from comeintomybedroom defending everything azalea does that's either 'omg racist' or 'white gays' lmao 

girl could sh-it in his mouth and he'd be gagging on it calling someone who called it nasty racist

not from a white kpop stan

not from a white kpop stan

*j-pop, get it right, but not really surprised your dumbass isn't able to distinguish two different languages (omg racist u can't tell korean from japanese!!!)

Probably directly reflects the time you spend on this forum because you likely have no friends, no relationship, and no job wouldn't surprise me either

And the bitterness that you exude (because every comment you make practically stinks of it) probably stems from your low self esteem, since the only posts you ever seem to make are the same 99% of the time. You spend most of your time on a lana del rey forum behind anonymity moaning about 'white ppl' because you prob hate your minority self so much that you put most of your time into making empty pointless (and wish you were a white gay instead of whatever minority faggot you already are) 'omg white gays !!! racism!! posts' because you're self hating and bitter - it's not like you ever follow up your said arguments with anyone with any substance, just 'racist' and then a laughable personal dig (extra points if the person is white since you get to call them white too)

Tho from the sounds of what you seem to think and call racist I rly doubt you've ever actually experienced racism

Stop trying to feed off discussions by turning up, calling everything racist (because I don't think you've ever made an intelligent point - all your comments are just ridiculous, you just turn up and make some minority somewhere suddenly the victim) because you must have little real life experience racism so you spend most of your life on a lana del rey forum playing the victim on someone else's behalf - in this case a moronic young black woman who spouts racist & homophobic :) all the time (or just nasty :) in general), but if someone calls her out on it, they're racist) girl get out of your house more

It's almost sad because it's just so typical these kinda comments come from you, you're literally tumblr personified 

-

Probably cba to actually engage whatever stupidity you come back at me with but gl with 2017 tho your life looks like it's going gr8 :creep:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

*j-pop, get it right, but not really surprised your dumbass isn't able to distinguish two different languages (omg racist u can't tell korean from japanese!!!)

Probably directly reflects the time you spend on this forum because you likely have no friends, no relationship, and no job wouldn't surprise me either

And the bitterness that you exude (because every comment you make practically stinks of it) probably stems from your low self esteem, since the only posts you ever seem to make are the same 99% of the time. You spend most of your time on a lana del rey forum behind anonymity moaning about 'white ppl' because you prob hate your minority self so much that you put most of your time into making empty pointless (and wish you were a white gay instead of whatever minority faggot you already are) 'omg white gays !!! racism!! posts' because you're self hating and bitter - it's not like you ever follow up your said arguments with anyone with any substance, just 'racist' and then a laughable personal dig (extra points if the person is white since you get to call them white too)

Tho from the sounds of what you seem to think and call racist I rly doubt you've ever actually experienced racism

Stop trying to feed off discussions by turning up, calling everything racist (because I don't think you've ever made an intelligent point - all your comments are just ridiculous, you just turn up and make some minority somewhere suddenly the victim) because you must have little real life experience racism so you spend most of your life on a lana del rey forum playing the victim on someone else's behalf - in this case a moronic young black woman who spouts racist & homophobic :) all the time (or just nasty :) in general), but if someone calls her out on it, they're racist) girl get out of your house more

It's almost sad because it's just so typical these kinda comments come from you, you're literally tumblr personified 

-

Probably cba to actually engage whatever stupidity you come back at me with but gl with 2017 tho your life looks like it's going gr8 :creep:

:hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu: dayum

-

you're so quick to just say i hate myself and i wish i was white like.. this is what whites really believe omg.. this is why nobody likes you

you're racist simple as that