M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

SHE FINALLY RETWEETED ME, RUN TO SEE MY LEGENDARY TWEET ON HA FEED.

And I literally got a Lily Allen account trying to beef at me seconds after the RT #myimpact :makeup:

And I literally got a Lily Allen account trying to beef at me seconds after the RT #myimpact :makeup:

I saw you on my timeline! Congrats!!

I think I actually prefer the Ibiza Edition tbh. Dance/club/house music isn't really my thing but idk the original is just a bit bland :eek:

20r46kx.jpg

:stareney:

EQFO7rX.png

I saw you on my timeline! Congrats!!

I think I actually prefer the Ibiza Edition tbh. Dance/club/house music isn't really my thing but idk the original is just a bit bland :eek:

See that's my opinion of the Ibiza edition...it just sounds kinda 2005.

:illumarina:

I woke up and saw that. And then came here to see if you'd posted about it so i could congratulate you. 

:angie: 

The thing about Azealia's version that appeals to me is how incredibly warm her vocals sound - that's the only way I can think of to describe it. They sound like heated maple syrup, gently steaming on a stovetop in preparation to be poured over equally warm pancakes. :toofunny: Seriously, though, she made it her own, and it hits on some aspects of the original (I think) that are obscured by the production. 

The thing about Azealia's version that appeals to me is how incredibly warm her vocals sound - that's the only way I can think of to describe it. They sound like heated maple syrup, gently steaming on a stovetop in preparation to be poured over equally warm pancakes. :toofunny: Seriously, though, she made it her own, and it hits on some aspects of the original (I think) that are obscured by the production. 

I agree that she made it her own, I just don't think she did it in a good way. At all. To me, that song completely lost its charm in her version; she somehow managed to remove everything that made it great. That's an accomplishment in itself, I guess.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Dear Azealia,

Stay the fuck away from The Strokes music.

Kind regards,

me

Wow I think you're the only person who thought this :lel:

yung rapunxel

no problems

atm jam

bizarra

jfk

miss amor

miss camaraderie

soda

black cherry

idle delilah

OH OH OH GUYS! "Street Angel", too! For sure! It was a beat that Lil Internet uploaded in March and then promptly removed. He's said in an interview that there have been scenarios where he uploads something she she immediately tells him to take it down, like, "I want that!"

And I think it was fully confirmed when some fans on Twitter got in touch with some Azealia talks to a lot (@PATMYKAT, I think :teehee:), and they said their favorite Azealia song was "Street Angel" :angie:

Also we know the tracklist looks a little like:

1. Idle Delilah

15. Miss Amor

16. Miss Camaraderie

12/16 songs, 2/4 collabs.

If you potentially add "Venus" that's 13. I personally hope the other three are "Bambi", "Red Flame", and...idk, a surprise :creep: