Sign in to follow this  
gmcoleman94

Aaron LaCrate to release Scarface

he;s not going to leak it it's so evident, he is trying to promote a different singer by teasing Lana's fans with an un leaked song 

TZk1z.png

a while back, he tweeted someone that there were 'worse' tracks w/LDR than daddy issues and that he couldn't leak them b/c she'd 'get stank' lol so i wonder why he would change his mind tho i hope he did ~

LMFAO when I told him to just leak the stems he said "you're going to make lizzy have a fit". Y'all know how Lana feels about leaks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is a joke, you can't trust in producers, my Britney stan experience say to me that we won't get Scarface because he is teasing us like that and we are falling for it...

Nothing new tbh, I saw better tricks in the past :yawngif: :weneedayawngifgif:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

He's fucking with the wrong fanbase, clearly. There are going to be consequences to be paid for this and I can only imagine what they will be.  :teehee:

We're so hung up on leaks that we know all the tricks in the book. He won't know what hit him. 

1olt2g.jpg

lets say we heard the song sucks and he did a bad job mixing it and thats why he wont post it, if we do that he might be mad and prove us wrong

TZk1z.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is a joke, you can't trust in producers, my Britney stan experience say to me that we won't get Scarface because he is teasing us like that and we are falling for it...

Nothing new tbh, I saw better tricks in the past :yawngif: :weneedayawngifgif:

Oh, we will get scarface. Eventually  :rip:

1olt2g.jpg