Sign in to follow this  
gmcoleman94

Aaron LaCrate to release Scarface

This is exactly why I said in the OP to be respectful and polite. You don't get anything out of being vulgar and rude. I believe he had intentions of leaking it, he was just teasing us along the way. After everything that happened, Lana's team is going to shut him down. Even if he wanted to leak it in the future, he won't be able to. It looks like we're never going to get Scarface.

Regardless of what happened, no one is any more right than he is for taunting the fans about a leak. You can justify it as much as you want, but ridiculing others for acting "childish" and "stupid" and "pathetic" and all these other words in the book will solve nothing. You either put up, or shut up really.

It was really obvious he wasn't gonna post it when he said "forget Lana Del Rey" so I don't see the point in acting like he was actually gonna post it. He's teased the fanbase about Scarface last year in a really similar situation sooooooooo00OoO0o....

14417469274.gif

It was really obvious he wasn't gonna post it when he said "forget Lana Del Rey" so I don't see the point in acting like he was actually gonna post it. He's teased the fanbase about Scarface last year in a really similar situation sooooooooo00OoO0o....

Yeah, I guess you're right...I still had hope though  :(

everybody should cool down and stare at this (not working) gif.

:cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:

4RLi8nh.gif

:cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:

420 blaze it faggot 

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

I hate how this kind of drama always happens when I am offline. Sad.

Too bad we might not get this song, but at the moment I guess I'll listen to "Daddy Issues" just so it reminds me of how bad the only song we have from his is.

Regardless of what happened, no one is any more right than he is for taunting the fans about a leak. You can justify it as much as you want, but ridiculing others for acting "childish" and "stupid" and "pathetic" and all these other words in the book will solve nothing. You either put up, or shut up really.

I don't give a shit how much of an asshole Aaron LaCrate might have been, it doesn't change the fact that the way some of you behaved was childish, stupid, and pathetic. Saying, "Yeah, but he acted badly too" doesn't make it right.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I wonder if some of these smaller producers who worked with her in the past realize how crazy Lana Del Rey fans are. 

Blockhead certainly didn't...I wonder how much 'trouble' people like the Nexus get into with Ben (etc.) when they post stuff. 

Are Jeff Peretz's files still up, Evil? 

Blockhead certainly didn't...I wonder how much 'trouble' people like the Nexus get into with Ben (etc.) when they post stuff.

Are Jeff Peretz's files still up, Evil?

Only Motel 6, I think because it wasn't really a new leak like Stoplight De-lite?

they're both still on his site

Yeah, thought so...what other producers have posted stuff? Just him, the Nexus, Blockhead (before any leaks but 'Daddy Issues'), Ben himself (not really a producer, but still counts), and Dan Heath? 

THANK YOU! as soon as he said that I knew he was just teasing us, and him picking on me on twitter was so uncalled for, he wasnt going to leak the song period he wanted to promote his new star. So he decides to blame me on twitter when he had no intention in the first place 

TZk1z.png