Sign in to follow this  
gmcoleman94

Aaron LaCrate to release Scarface

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy

:icant:

I'm sorry but that is perfect  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

god knows I tried

Oh :toofunny:

I love you immature assholes and I love you nun-like chastisers. Glad I was away to miss the hype/probably be on the wrong side of this argument.

XDUXYDS.gif

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy

You win all the cookies in the world for this, honestly.  :gclap:

I don't want to keep commenting but there is too much to say. And it's not like I feel it needs to be said, or that I am any better than anyone who commented on here

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Guest Dot

OMG I hated Middle School! Worst time of my life! :oprah2:

Just people harassing Aaron LaCrate on Twitter, and said people drawing criticism from fellow members here, and the criticism from said fellow members is criticized from other members for being too dramatic and not warranted given the hypocrisy and holier-than-thou attitudes, and lastly evil's expert meta-analysis, or rather, criticism of the criticism of the criticism. It's all very ridiculous. Maybe someone will criticize this post of mine! 

:creep:

Thanx for the explanation! So this didn't leak, right?