Sign in to follow this  
gmcoleman94

Aaron LaCrate to release Scarface

Aaron LaCrate, producer of "Daddy Issues" and "Scarface" tweeted on May 12th at 10:16 EST "Gonna drop Scarface tonight..... If u wnat [sic]". Tweet him @aaronlacrate and tell him that you want it! Remember, please be polite. No one likes demanding people.

AARON TWITTER UPDATES (5/11-5/12):

11:07 EST: "let's see what the demand is..... So far not impressed"

11:23 EST: "Forget Lana Del Rey ,, you guys heard of @BipLing .. She's the new :) YAAAR"

11:37 EST: "Take a chill pill"

11:45 EST: "Scarface is an oldie but a goodie"

11:47 EST: "Lana fans are rude as F"

11:53 EST: "Scarface sucks so bad you will hate Lana for recording it.. Watch what u wish for"

11:57 EST: "Blame @mailhoran1D she ruined the party"

12:04 EST: "@mailhoaran1D Lana hates u"

ADDITIONAL UPDATES:

• After making it evident that he was not going to leak the track, Tumblr group "LowInTheMind" posted on May 11 at 11:50 EST, "Wrong move Mr. LaCrate." We may end up getting the track after all.
  • On May 12 at 6:04 EST, scarfacelana.tumblr.com is planning on leaking "Scarface" "JFK" and "Maha" in http://tinychat.com/ltv2m. Nothing was leaked.
  • On May 13 at 3:26 EST, Tumblr group "LowInTheMind" posted saying although it seemed as if they were going to leak "Scarface," they have no intention on doing so anytime soon.
  • "Scarface" was leaked on July 13, 2013 by hawaiiantropicdark.tumblr.com.
  • Aaron LaCrate has not released/leaked any of the songs he has done with Lana, with the exception of "Daddy Issues".

CURRENT STATUS: LEAKED

Ugh he is teasing us with it, not enough demand for it like seriously 

TZk1z.png

oh, how I hope he's not just being an asshole. I need this song.  :defeated:

He's a really nice guy, I've known him for about a year. I've been trying to get him to leak stuff for a while now. Last night, he was like, "people still want it". He doesn't see any problems with releasing it since it's so old. He did tweet "let's see what the demand it..... So far not impressed".  TWEET HIM Y'ALL!

He is such a joke, forget lana del rey honestly

@aaronlacrate @BipLing wow you tease us unfollowed and all the lana people are going to as well

love my tweet

TZk1z.png

He is such a joke, forget lana del rey honestly

@aaronlacrate @BipLing wow you tease us unfollowed and all the lana people are going to as well

love my tweet

LOL NO STOP what if there's still a chance like I wanted to sassy bitch tweet him but I think we should give it a bit of time.

14417469274.gif