Sign in to follow this  
gmcoleman94

Aaron LaCrate to release Scarface

He did something like this last year, I remember. He wanted like 1,000 new followers and for everyone to donate a dollar to him. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he wants money for it. He tweeted in February that if we got enough fans together to give money, he would leak it.

is it bad to start telling him he sucks and his songs suck should I wait?

TZk1z.png

lol i told him i heard the song sucks and that all his songs suck and he wrote Scarface sucks so bad you will hate Lana for recording it.. Watch what u wish for

i feel like that's directed at me

TZk1z.png

lol i told him i heard the song sucks and that all his songs suck and he wrote Scarface sucks so bad you will hate Lana for recording it.. Watch what u wish for

i feel like that's directed at me

HA he played into your tweet.

I just saw the Grey guy tweet "lanaboards is blowing up" to Aaron.. is this some sort of joke that they're both in with?  :lanasrs:

I promise I am not joking at all. I know it's hard to take someone's word over the internet, but I am not like that at all. I'm just letting him know that everything is blowing up so he better not be fronting. Plus, I got him to give us Daddy Issues in HQ last night. Isn't that proof I am trying to get stuff for the fans?