Sitar

Lorde

She will recognize the trufans like me who can sing all the words and pay dust to you :lanahairflip2:

Yeah...

Living for my Lorde collection but the live performances are getting out of hand. No one on planet fucking earth recorded the entire iHeartRadio stream apparently and she also performed in Berlin...oh well, I'll always have the early ones. (It would just be super fucking nice to have iHeartRadio because of all the new stuff.)

uekLCzY.png

Can you send me all of the live concerts you have + Team please? :ohno:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

@@SitarHero Omg you're actually using my Pure Heroine cover :deadbanana: I feel honored tbqh

I really love it! I mean it's obv got the simplicity and impact of the original but with the nice addition of her face, which I enjoy unlike some people :teehee:

Omg give me

Give you what? :assad:

I want to wait until the album is released before listening to "Team"? :ohno: What do I do? :ohno:

It's a single, my dearest :cuckoo: Nah but the wait isn't that long until the album and I understand wanting to hear a whole body of new music. Though technically I've heard every song already :rip: But even I have my restraint methods: I didn't rip the LQ "Glory and Gore" performance which has left me with only a vague memory of the chorus and I've listened to my copy of "Still Sane", like...once. However I need to belt the rest at her concert so :whatever:

Can you send me all of the live concerts you have + Team please? :ohno:

You should buy Team :tina:

I can upload the live albums tho :slayty: Maybe Team I'll think about it

EDIT: Here's the Echoplex set http://buzzcut-season.tumblr.com/post/57826497946/download-lordes-full-live-set-at-the-los-angeles

wtf the newsletters from her school are public  :wat: (everyone might've seen this already, idk how much stalking the lorde fan base does)

i'm posting partially censored screenshots but i won't link them because that's just unethical (even though they're easy to find)

(august 2013)

tumblr_mt800xElmI1rdytrlo1_1280.png

(december 2012)

tumblr_mt800xElmI1rdytrlo4_1280.png

(september 2010)

tumblr_mt800xElmI1rdytrlo3_1280.png

(september 2011, this is about a fashion show held to raise money to the Starship Foundation. the article was written by her sister)

tumblr_mt800xElmI1rdytrlo2_1280.png

and here's her bio: http://thectrl.servers.eqx.misp.co.uk/~highrise/images/stories/artists/presstools/LORDE/LORDE_BIO.pdf

I'm not a native English speaker. Could someone kind enough tell me wtf she means with "I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies" in Royals? Thanks in advance xoxo

Fangirling over Lorde since 1996

Living for my Lorde collection but the live performances are getting out of hand. No one on planet fucking earth recorded the entire iHeartRadio stream apparently and she also performed in Berlin...oh well, I'll always have the early ones. (It would just be super fucking nice to have iHeartRadio because of all the new stuff.)

uekLCzY.png

Could you send me the KCRW and iHeartRadio albums?

Plus the Poisson Rouge album cover, please?

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

I'm not a native English speaker. Could someone kind enough tell me wtf she means with "I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies" in Royals? Thanks in advance xoxo

"Cut my teeth" is an expression that means "got my start" or "started out." I believe just before it she says the line about never seeing a diamond ring; so I take it to mean the first time she saw a diamond ring was a wedding ring in the movies.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

She will recognize the trufans like me who can sing all the words and pay dust to you :lanahairflip2:

Yeah...

uekLCzY.png

Can you send me KCRW, iHeartRadio, Le Poisson Rouge & Splendour performances? I would sell you my kidney for them. :worship:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Everything

PM me :horror:

Could you send me the KCRW and iHeartRadio albums?

Plus the Poisson Rouge album cover, please?

iHeartRadio is only three songs--Buzzcut Season and Hold My Liquor in HQ, Good Fights in LQ. Will be uploading some live albums though so I'll PM you!

The Le Poisson Rouge cover was done by @@cartoon eyes who does a lot of my live covers :flutter: Here:

1z65h0g.png

Is it "run things" or "run free"

"Run things"--bein' royal, palace in ha dreams

Actually typed what I could make out of the Team lyrics and could use help:

Wait 'til you're announced

We've not yet lost all our graces

The hounds will stay in chains

Look upon your greatness that you'll send the call

I'll send the call (x15)

Call all the ladies out

They're in their finery

A hundred jewels on furs, a hundred jewels between teeth

Now bring my boys in

Their skin in craters like the moon

The moon we love like a brother while he glows through the room

Dance in the ??? the lies we tell

Dance in the ??? big eyes, as well

Even the comatose, they don't dance until/and tell

We live in cities you'll never see on-screen

Not very pretty but we sure know how to run things

Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams

And you know, we're on each other's team

I'm kinda over getting told to throw my hands up in the air, so there

So what, the cups got broke?

Shards beneath our feet

But it wasn't my fault

And everyone's competing

For the love they won't receive

'Cause what this palace wants is release

I'm kinda over getting told to throw my hands up in the air, so there

I'm kinda older than I was when I rebelled without a care, so there

We're on each other's team

We're on each other's team

And you know (x3)

Can you send me KCRW, iHeartRadio, Le Poisson Rouge & Splendour performances? I would sell you my kidney for them. :worship:

I suppose :tina: Oh I already owed you live albums anyway, will do. I'm almost positive there are already links to LPR and Splendour in this thread, though.

Anyone know how to rip embedded videos? Lots of sites posting live shit but not from youtube so it's difficult. For instance: http://www.mtv.com/artists/lorde/#vh1

IGX5TDc.png

OCT 28th????? wat

According to wiki the North American release is Sept 30th and New Zeland and Aus release is Sept. 27th, but the UK release is Oct. 28th, which vibes with the release date you're getting, so perhaps wherever you are located the release is indeed Oct. 28th alike the UK date listed.

According to wiki the North American release is Sept 30th and New Zeland and Aus release is Sept. 27th, but the UK release is Oct. 28th, which vibes with the release date you're getting, so perhaps wherever you are located the release is indeed Oct. 28th alike the UK date listed.

What a fucking mess. :smh:

lABVyGE.png

Hey everyone!
By contacting some people, and doing this and that, I managed to get the original, and official bootleg recording of Lorde's performance at "Splendour in the Grass".
The file was raw, so I cut it, and I splitted it into tracks... I remastered the audio, made a few modifications so it's more audible.

Here you go!

e7wq.jpg

Tracklist:

Tennis Club
Biting Down
"This is Mental" (Banter)
The Love Club

Royals

Enjoy!

Sigh I hate her so much she's like the lohanthony of actresses :toofunny:

Okay, guys, I made a live album for you out of her US debut in New York. It's incomplete but it includes a few new songs!

Setlist:

Bravado

Biting Down

Tennis Court

Buzzcut Season

Still Sane

Ribs

The Love Club

Royals

White Teeth Teens

400 Lux

A World Alone

Key:

RED = Missing

BLUE = Snippet

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/4191789/file.html

Quoting these for those who wanted live sets @@Atom Heart @@Rebel

So that's Echoplex, Le Poisson Rouge, and Splendour available. And I'll upload KCRW + iHeartRadio separately.

Also still need to know how to rip embedded videos~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~