Sitar

Lorde

More underlying fisting messages in Lorde videos please.

i hope she'll do a track by track interview of the album after it's released  :bliss:

"Well this one is about suddenly becoming famous but still being a normal girl, and I wrote this one for me and my friends...Also kinda wrote this one for me and my friends. Oh, but this one is about getting old. This one, though, it's about society and materialism and war. And this one, it's about suddenly becoming famous but still being a normal girl. I like this one, though, it's about being famous and a teen--it's kinda for me and my friends. And...fame. And this one, well, it's about being a teen but not just any teen. And this one's for my friends."

:slayty:

Came in here to read Lorde news, read about fisting and anuses instead :hawt:

You can buy Team on iTunes :hawt:

Hey guys, I saw this great observation on Tumblr: "Tennis Court", the first track on Pure Heroine, begins "Don't you think that it's boring how people talk?" "A World Alone", the last track on Pure Heroine, ends "People are talking, people are talking--let 'em talk." IDK THIS FUCKED ME UP GOOD SHE'S SO GREAT THIS ALBUM JKBFPHVH

How long are her live sets? Who opens for her?

Until the Ribbon Breaks was her US opener in August and I believe is again?

Earlier shows had 11 songs, but iHeartRadio was a bit longer--she sang all but one of the album songs, three EP songs, two covers, and one totally new song. I'm hoping she adds Hold My Liquor and Good Fights to all her live sets :excited:

Until the Ribbon Breaks was her US opener in August and I believe is again?

Earlier shows had 11 songs, but iHeartRadio was a bit longer--she sang all but one of the album songs, three EP songs, two covers, and one totally new song. I'm hoping she adds Hold My Liquor and Good Fights to all her live sets :excited:

Omg how am I going to learn all the lyrics x.x I don't want to listen to the live versions of the songs before her album comes out...

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

ugh I've been trying so hard not to look forward to this album but now I can feel the longing in my heart~ and it's only 12 days away so it's like having a boner like right next to your face but you can't fuck it yet. life is a struggle  :sadcore3:

but yeah, anyways, i really like that her hooks are mainly based in melodies rather than repeating the same word over and over again  :agree:

Omg how am I going to learn all the lyrics x.x I don't want to listen to the live versions of the songs before her album comes out...

She will recognize the trufans like me who can sing all the words and pay dust to you :lanahairflip2:

ugh I've been trying so hard not to look forward to this album but now I can feel the longing in my heart~ and it's only 12 days away so it's like having a boner like right next to your face but you can't fuck it yet. life is a struggle  :sadcore3:

Yeah...

Living for my Lorde collection but the live performances are getting out of hand. No one on planet fucking earth recorded the entire iHeartRadio stream apparently and she also performed in Berlin...oh well, I'll always have the early ones. (It would just be super fucking nice to have iHeartRadio because of all the new stuff.)

uekLCzY.png

Jean Baptise (He is producing on Godney's new album) loves Team

https://www.facebook.com/jean.baptiste.568/posts/10152193825279196

now we need him to hook up Britney and Lorde tbh

That would be the biggest mess

She will recognize the trufans like me who can sing all the words and pay dust to you :lanahairflip2:

Yeah...

Living for my Lorde collection but the live performances are getting out of hand. No one on planet fucking earth recorded the entire iHeartRadio stream apparently and she also performed in Berlin...oh well, I'll always have the early ones. (It would just be super fucking nice to have iHeartRadio because of all the new stuff.)

uekLCzY.png

Omg give me

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I want to wait until the album is released before listening to "Team"? :ohno: What do I do? :ohno:

Listen to Team, it's like if you said "I'm not going to listen to Work Bitch till album #8 gets released". Team it's a single of the album it will be kinda dumb not to listen

#FREEPROMO #SORRYNOTSORRY

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I want to wait until the album is released before listening to "Team"? :ohno: What do I do? :ohno:

That's what I'm (trying desparately) gonna do! :creep: Let us fast in one another's support.  :party: 

I get why you guys are waiting with Team tbh. I mean if you listen to it, you only have 7 new songs.

Either way, Team will slay you now or later ;)

Well that's real, but I'm just listening official releases cuz is she releases it is because she wants us to hear it in studio.  :creep: No live versions tho, 7 songs is okay for me + Swingin' Party cuz I have that one but I'm waiting to hear it with the album so it's like a brand new one.  :teehee: