Sitar

Lorde

Best part being he's speaking with such authority on her point of view despite completely missing the the real definition of "heroine" :oop:

You know I never expected huge popstar level criticism when I got into her but I'm armorin' the fuck upppp

+ I don't think the shirt I had made for her concert will arrive in time messss :judgingu:

I didn't paid to much attention to it but you are right, there is a difference between heroin (drug) and 
heroine (a woman of distinguished courage or ability, admired for her brave deeds and noble qualities; the principal female character in a story, play, film). But her pretentiousness is at the same level or worse: She is the PURE HEROINE.  I'm beginning now to understand where the name "Lorde" comes from

49 min. interview? I couldn't listen to her more than 5 min. she's not that deep or interesting. Maybe she is more "deep" than Lana because she has half of Lana's education, you know the theory that schooling is making you more stupid. Lana dosen't give a fuck about the interviews, she's not serious about them, her relationship with the media was fucked up from the begening and that wasn't entirely her fault.

About Lorde's process: "And we'll never be ruuuuuyals" is a "deep", socially sensitive "anthem", which started form her lamenting on big social issues such as "we didn't have any money for a cab after we partied"...poor NZ kids, they know better what poverty is...stupid ghetto rapers they don't have a clue...come idiots and take lessons about social isssues (and about everything else) from the Lorde (another wannabe preacher, but at 16?!!..no gurl, take a sit and learn a bit more about life before you open your mouth again)... yeah, come on, get a grip flip-floppers

you're so fucking annoying. shut the fuck up.

lABVyGE.png

49 min. interview? I couldn't listen to her more than 5 min. she's not that deep or interesting. Maybe she is more "deep" than Lana because she has half of Lana's education, you know the theory that schooling is making you more stupid. Lana dosen't give a fuck about the interviews, she's not serious about them, her relationship with the media was fucked up from the begening and that wasn't entirely her fault.
About Lorde's process: "And we'll never be ruuuuuyals" is a "deep", socially sensitive "anthem", which started form her lamenting on big social issues such as "we didn't have any money for a cab after we partied"...poor NZ kids, they know better what poverty is...stupid ghetto rapers they don't have a clue...come idiots and take lessons about social isssues (and about everything else) from the Lorde (another wannabe preacher, but at 16?!!..no gurl, take a sit and learn a bit more about life before you open your mouth again)... yeah, come on, get a grip flip-floppers

:aw: I'm sorry she offends you so much.

2dt29zc.jpg

Granted I didn't sit through even half but is love if lana had an actual interested interview asking relevant QS with a long interviee

you're so fucking annoying. shut the fuck up.

I'm not even I fan but I concur, get to fuck

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I didn't paid to much attention to it but you are right, there is a difference between heroin (drug) and 
heroine (a woman of distinguished courage or ability, admired for her brave deeds and noble qualities; the principal female character in a story, play, film). But her pretentiousness is at the same level or worse: She is the PURE HEROINE.  I'm beginning now to understand where the name "Lorde" comes from

Alternately you could go the fuck away.

OGM Lana called her album Paradise bc she thinks her music is paradise and it doesn't get any better than eden OGM pretentioussssss :bye2:

*attempts to start some shit* Some Lana fans are just jelly of the success that Lorde has been getting.  Lorde is getting more bigger and bigger while Lana does bullshit ass obscure short films like Flopico.  Lorde is straight up killing the game right now.  :creep:

tumblr_n1it25unLs1t2mndro3_r1_250.giftumblr_n1it25unLs1t2mndro2_r1_250.gif

For those who wanted her full KCRW set and the three songs we have from iHeartRadio: http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/26953042/file.html

And VH1 has been posting excellent quality videos all week of her set in New York, hence my struggle to figure out how to rip embedded videos. Help if you can~

Omg they're blocked in my country nooooo :icant:

For those who wanted her full KCRW set and the three songs we have from iHeartRadio: http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/26953042/file.html

And VH1 has been posting excellent quality videos all week of her set in New York, hence my struggle to figure out how to rip embedded videos. Help if you can~

http://www.wondershare.com/convert-video-audio/download-vh1-videos.html

The unregistered version only lets you rip 5 non-YouTube videos. I'm going to rip "Still Sane", "White Teeth Teens", "Ribs" and "400 Lux".

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

http://www.wondershare.com/convert-video-audio/download-vh1-videos.html

The unregistered version only lets you rip 5 non-YouTube videos. I'm going to rip "Still Sane", "White Teeth Teens", "Ribs" and "400 Lux".

:oprah: I've got the rest (hopefully)!

EDIT Ah can't figure it out...

Can someone please confirm these lyrics for Team? "Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things." (Instead of free? I can't hear free, always heard/hear things.)

Also, "I'm kinda older than I was when I rebelled/revelled/revealed without a care. So there." It may be rebelled, but there's a definite V sound there, yet that's not how you pronounce revelled, American or otherwise.

Can you type out the lyrics for me so I can memorize them omfg I needed these rips 2 days ago.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Here's "Still Sane", "White Teeth Teens", "Ribs" and "400 Lux", as promised: http://www.mediafire.com/?51j5yx2ln116lh8

They're not as loud as the previous versions we had, but the audio/recording quality is much better.

Audio courtesy of VH1

Cover courtesy of @cartoon eyes

EDIT: "A World Alone" has been added :D 

Edited by Mauri8396

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

Can you type out the lyrics for me so I can memorize them omfg I needed these rips 2 days ago.

OMG gladly :hooker:

Here's "Still Sane", "White Teeth Teens", "Ribs" and "400 Lux", as promised: http://www.mediafire.com/?51j5yx2ln116lh8

There not as loud as the previous versions we had, but the audio/recording quality is much better.

Audio courtesy of VH1

Cover courtesy of @cartoon eyes

OMG how did you figure it out? It just wasn't working for me and I ended up wasting two downloads trying. Use your fifth on "A World Alone", please :crying: