Sitar

Lorde

I'm in love with No Better - can someone please explain the line "but you come over at night and we practice all the breathing"? I don't want to assume it's dirty if it's not.

I'm pretty sure it is 'dirty'. :eek: That's how I interpreted the song, but it is quite literally up for interpretation, so just think how you want about it IMO.

I'm in love with No Better - can someone please explain the line "but you come over at night and we practice all the breathing"? I don't want to assume it's dirty if it's not.

I thought it was dirty at first too, but then I associated it with the line prior to that, "And you're no better at swimming then you were in the beginning" and I assume "breathing" refers to how to do the breaths while swimming or something like that.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Sick! Hope you have a great time. Scream extra loud for me ;)

Thank you. I will! :)

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

WORST LORDE SONGS

Although it's hard to pick from Ella's near flawless discography so far, let's try counting down the 5 worst songs she's released.

5. No Better - I sort of can't believe I'm choosing this, and it could always change later I guess. I absolutely love this song, and the fact that it made my least faves list shows her quality of music. It's a bit too short and really doesn't go much of anywhere. Production though is ace.

4. A World Alone - this song has a cool melody, but is nothing really new sounding or unique. My main issue with this track though is that it is far too long. I would play it twice as much if it was under 4:00.

3. Million Dollar Bills - far from being a song I hate, this still comes in third on the list here. Her vocals can get a little annoying on it, especially with the repeated spliced up vocal cuts throughout. Cool at first, a little immature seeming later. (Yes I know she was barely 16 lol)

2. Still Sane - the worst from Pure Heroine, this track is lyrically themed well, but not interesting or clever at all really, very straightforward. The production and melody just rings a bit boring at times. It never kicks in and saves itself like I hoped it would.

1. Biting Down - this track from The Love Club EP is the only underwhelming one, and it's monotonous repitive nature gets old super quick. The song really has no substance for me. This has always been, and will probably (hopefully) always be my least favorite of Lorde's. I hope she never makes a song that knocks this off of #1 :eek:

H0bDaqU.gif

Cheaper here: http://www.deejay.de/details__130926

Kinda doubting the legitimacy based on the mashup...

Cheaper here: http://www.deejay.de/details__130926

Kinda doubting the legitimacy based on the mashup...

Yeah, me too, but it seems more legit to me than fake.

+ it looks nice from what I can see of it :icant: :

140.jpg

Edit: wait it's totally fake, I think it originated from the website you linked. Looks like they make fan-made vinyls and stuff. Whoops.

WORST LORDE SONGS

Although it's hard to pick from Ella's near flawless discography so far, let's try counting down the 5 worst songs she's released.

5. No Better - I sort of can't believe I'm choosing this, and it could always change later I guess. I absolutely love this song, and the fact that it made my least faves list shows her quality of music. It's a bit too short and really doesn't go much of anywhere. Production though is ace.

4. A World Alone - this song has a cool melody, but is nothing really new sounding or unique. My main issue with this track though is that it is far too long. I would play it twice as much if it was under 4:00.

3. Million Dollar Bills - far from being a song I hate, this still comes in third on the list here. Her vocals can get a little annoying on it, especially with the repeated spliced up vocal cuts throughout. Cool at first, a little immature seeming later. (Yes I know she was barely 16 lol)

2. Still Sane - the worst from Pure Heroine, this track is lyrically themed well, but not interesting or clever at all really, very straightforward. The production and melody just rings a bit boring at times. It never kicks in and saves itself like I hoped it would.

1. Biting Down - this track from The Love Club EP is the only underwhelming one, and it's monotonous repitive nature gets old super quick. The song really has no substance for me. This has always been, and will probably (hopefully) always be my least favorite of Lorde's. I hope she never makes a song that knocks this off of #1 :eek:

noooo  a world alone is great, and still sane too at least better than tennis court, royals -.-

Yeah, me too, but it seems more legit to me than fake.

+ it looks nice from what I can see of it :icant: :

140.jpg

Edit: wait it's totally fake, I think it originated from the website you linked. Looks like they make fan-made vinyls and stuff. Whoops.

People try and I continually swerveee :emma:

I went to this official record store in LA where they were trying to sell a 12" fanmade Blue Velvet vinyl with Vogue Aus art for $25. Byeeeee