Sitar

Lorde

People try and I continually swerveee :emma:

I went to this official record store in LA where they were trying to sell a 12" fanmade Blue Velvet vinyl with Vogue Aus art for $25. Byeeeee

Ugh, fan made 12" Lana vinyls practically litter eBay :emma:

I don't know if someone's interested, but I've made a live & remix album when I was bored so:

zluqfc.jpg

1z5tg8i.jpg

Live Heroine Downloadlink:

http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/14352251/file.html

Pure Remixed Downloadlink:

http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/25339532/file.html

It there's something wrong or any suggestions for remixes or live performances, please let me know. Hope you like it! and sorry if posting downloadlinks is forbidden, I don't really know when it's allowed yes or no.

I don't know if someone's interested, but I've made a live & remix album when I was bored so:

zluqfc.jpg

1z5tg8i.jpg

Live Heroine Downloadlink:

http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/14352251/file.html

Pure Remixed Downloadlink:

http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/25339532/file.html

It there's something wrong or any suggestions for remixes or live performances, please let me know. Hope you like it! and sorry if posting downloadlinks is forbidden, I don't really know when it's allowed yes or no.

Did you rip the Spotify live album?! Send!

Somehow I have ripped the Spotify Live In Concert EP by myself since I couldn't find a legit downloadlink anywhere. It's mp3 256 kbps, which is the highest format my program can record. Hope you like it!

Lorde_Email_cover.jpg

Downloadlink:

http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/64707015/file.html

Ah thanks!! Can you post the tracklist?

H0bDaqU.gif

I picked up on something a couple of weeks back ago whilst listening to Pure Heroine on repeat... Did anyone else notice how she ends the album with the lyrics "People that talk, yeah, people that talk, yeah / Let 'em talk" ("A World Alone") and then the opening words to the album from "Tennis Court" is "Don't you think that it's boring how people talk"?

I guess it's more of an observation than a question? Just listen to it! All I'm saying is that it just sounds so smooth and cohesive, and I absolutely cherish that small detail  :flutter:

EQFO7rX.png

I picked up on something a couple of weeks back ago whilst listening to Pure Heroine on repeat... Did anyone else notice how she ends the album with the lyrics "People that talk, yeah, people that talk, yeah / Let 'em talk" ("A World Alone") and then the opening words to the album from "Tennis Court" is "Don't you think that it's boring how people talk"?

I guess it's more of an observation than a question? Just listen to it! All I'm saying is that it just sounds so smooth and cohesive, and I absolutely cherish that small detail  :flutter:

One of the first things I noticed it considering those two lines are super emphasized! And don't worry it's not only you it's everyone who caught it :D

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I picked up on something a couple of weeks back ago whilst listening to Pure Heroine on repeat... Did anyone else notice how she ends the album with the lyrics "People that talk, yeah, people that talk, yeah / Let 'em talk" ("A World Alone") and then the opening words to the album from "Tennis Court" is "Don't you think that it's boring how people talk"?

I guess it's more of an observation than a question? Just listen to it! All I'm saying is that it just sounds so smooth and cohesive, and I absolutely cherish that small detail :flutter:

Some reviewer mentioned that when the album initially came out, I think it's clever and brings the album full circle

BzhmW.png

I noticed it too, I really like that. It makes the album feel more fluid and it's very clever and they're such important lines, it's like the progression of PH.

4r9w86.jpg

I've neglected this thread lately, sorry! But I have exciting news! I have tickets for Lorde's March 8th show in Philly! Also, I released the music video for The Love Club that I've been working on since October. I'll post the link below. The concept is about outcasts from various social groups coming together to form their own clique. Let me know what you think! I directed/edited it, and I'm the tall blonde guy in the video too. :flutter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVRBe9RMQ4M

2dt29zc.jpg

I've neglected this thread lately, sorry! But I have exciting news! I have tickets for Lorde's March 8th show in Philly! Also, I released the music video for The Love Club that I've been working on since October. I'll post the link below. The concept is about outcasts from various social groups coming together to form their own clique. Let me know what you think! I directed/edited it, and I'm the tall blonde guy in the video too. :flutter:

This is so cool! Props to you. I wish my friends were up to do something like this! Very good job!

I want Good Fights for album 2 because it sounds kinda like a reversion to quirky TLC Lorde, along with that """"Hospital""""" snippet. Don't get me wrong, Pure Heroine is easily one of my favorite albums ever, but recent things like the Team video and the Everybody Wants to Rule the World are a bit too forced and dramatic for me now that my initial wonder has worn off. So I either want her to do more sample based fun and quirky songs like The Love Club (which appears to be the direction she's going) or more mature and minimal sounds/themes like Buzzcut Season (i.e., not just about being a teen--good for one album, very cohesive, but I'm ready for more, which BS gives me).

I want Good Fights for album 2 because it sounds kinda like a reversion to quirky TLC Lorde, along with that """"Hospital""""" snippet. Don't get me wrong, Pure Heroine is easily one of my favorite albums ever, but recent things like the Team video and the Everybody Wants to Rule the World are a bit too forced and dramatic for me now that my initial wonder has worn off. So I either want her to do more sample based fun and quirky songs like The Love Club (which appears to be the direction she's going) or more mature and minimal sounds/themes like Buzzcut Season (i.e., not just about being a teen--good for one album, very cohesive, but I'm ready for more, which BS gives me).

I prefer the sound of the song "TLC" over a lot of her stuff out there because it's very pop but still has this unique ethereal sound

It makes me think of snow and the holidays

BzhmW.png