Sign in to follow this  
lflflflflflflflflflf

Lana DMs and blocks a hater on Twitter

got my doubts of its real.

But if its  :omfg2:

It's real.

She tweeted and someone replied to her saying "UGLY" (it was the first reply to the tweet so it comes up right at the top, under the tweet so Lana probably did see it if she looks at her own tweets.) He screenshot the DM and he screenshot Lana's page because it says she "blocked" him.

iPhone screens are harder to fake imo because of the font, text rendering and shadows involved. And the 'blocked' screenshot would be even more harder to fake and it was so soon after the tweet. Time on the DM is pretty accurate as she was online and did tweet at the time.

God I love sassy Lana.  :grinds:

tumblr_mmwf59Gg691qerg8so1_500.jpg

If it's trolling then why did she block the first guy?  :crossed:

https://twitter.com/jaspymonster

That one was real, the ones to 'Emma' are fake:

Ahem: https://twitter.com/guccislana/status/335055733412483072

I'm joking bdw, she didn't actually send this before any of you cause something. I'm sending them to myself and editing them lol

Lol Im done with these fakers. You cant be sure of anything on twitter. I wonder why Lana would even respond to that guy when just blocking is faster and more effective way. She must receive a big amout of messages every day, anyway - I dont think she reads them.

ugh god. I seriously hope there is some sort of holocaust for all of these "sassy" twitters where people send messages to celebrities to try to be cool and <3 it when they block them. I see so many tweets every day to people like Azealia Banks where someone will just reply ":)" "CUNT" etc. its SO funny and if you do that im so jealous of your complete ~SASSINESS~ and bad ass IM TOO COOL TO GIVE A FUCK image. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

i'm gunna be the debbie downer of this situation and possibly saying too much buuuuuuuuuut

honestly not surprised that "hater" was a monster aka gaga fan. it's always these hostile gays on the internet that f*ck up the reputation of gags fanbase. this guy purposely replied to Lana's Y&B tweet with "UGLY" to get crazy Lana fans to tweet him hate. lol it's embarrassing the lengths people go to for internet attention. :facepalm:  
I DID first laugh when I saw Lana's DM only because it's amusing (and annoying) how highly sensitive she is. Her DM was unnecessary and it only fueled that guy's internet ego.....

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

ugh god. I seriously hope there is some sort of holocaust for all of these "sassy" twitters where people send messages to celebrities to try to be cool and <3 it when they block them. I see so many tweets every day to people like Azealia Banks where someone will just reply ":)" "CUNT" etc. its SO funny and if you do that im so jealous of your complete ~SASSINESS~ and bad ass IM TOO COOL TO GIVE A FUCK image. 

And it's ALWAYS the Lana fans.

Yeah but sending hate to Azealia is different to sending hate to Lana because Lana's social networking presence is almost 0. Azealia tweets out all that stuff herself so it's expected that she gets some hate back. Lana literally tweets like once/twice a month and she does nothing to offend people. I don't get people who pick on Lana tbh.

I can't stand people who tweet hate for attention in general anyway. That DM is really hilarious though because I can just imagine Lana being all like "fuck this, I am 100% done." At least she doesn't start twitter arguments over social media like Azealia does. She has the integrity to block and move on.

Yeah but sending hate to Azealia is different to sending hate to Lana because Lana's social networking presence is almost 0. Azealia tweets out all that stuff herself so it's expected that she gets some hate back. Lana literally tweets like once/twice a month and she does nothing to offend people. I don't get people who pick on Lana tbh.

I can't stand people who tweet hate for attention in general anyway. That DM is really hilarious though because I can just imagine Lana being all like "fuck this, I am 100% done." At least she doesn't start twitter arguments over social media like Azealia does. She has the integrity to block and move on.

I just used her as an example cause she gets it the worse since she has all her sassy gai 14 yo boy fans. They always have descriptions that say #stopbullying too so that people will react more. It annoys me sososososos much

but also the replies to lanas tweets like "OMG QUEEN" "FLAWLESS" "YOU'RE PERF OMG OMG" annoy me just as much  :teehee:

This is why I never dare to open celeb tweets on my phone 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

i'm gunna be the debbie downer of this situation and possibly saying too much buuuuuuuuuut

honestly not surprised that "hater" was a monster aka gaga fan. it's always these hostile gays on the internet that f*ck up the reputation of gags fanbase.

wait whut did you just say that   :hdu:

god knows I tried