Sign in to follow this  
lflflflflflflflflflf

Lana DMs and blocks a hater on Twitter

Yeah but sending hate to Azealia is different to sending hate to Lana because Lana's social networking presence is almost 0. Azealia tweets out all that stuff herself so it's expected that she gets some hate back. Lana literally tweets like once/twice a month and she does nothing to offend people. I don't get people who pick on Lana tbh.

I can't stand people who tweet hate for attention in general anyway. That DM is really hilarious though because I can just imagine Lana being all like "fuck this, I am 100% done." At least she doesn't start twitter arguments over social media like Azealia does. She has the integrity to block and move on.

Agreed x 100 with this answer. I feel like if she starts doing this more, she's going to go down reputation wise in the public which really isn't what she needs for her career. :( But she obviously feels she needs to defend herself..if it's really her doing the replying, of course..

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

she gives the appearance of not caring and being ~above~ social media, but I guess we all know that's not true.  if this is real (or I guess if it doesn't really matter), it's only going to fuel people to send rude messages in attempts to get a reply/ achieve some twitter relevance by being blocked by LDR. 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Should we celebrate it with Lana Confetti?

Yeah, we'll get some blue blue streamers in there too i think

you're 5. don't read her twitter 

That wasnt very nice, he's 14.

Give him a break

lH7Zs6V.gif      

That wasnt very nice, he's 14.

Give him a break

sorry yoshi  :eek:  i was like 60% kidding, i didn't think you were 5. 10, maybe. one day you'll be glad you look young

but really, azealea has a truly disgusting mouth

ZRBNill.jpg

She's such a sassy bitch when she wants to be and I love it  :hooker: But you know, on a more serious note, maybe Lana would come online more if 1) she wasn't so busy with her tour right now and all, but more importantly 2) she didn't have all the troll accounts replying to her harmless tweets with "UGLY!" "PLASTIC!" "FAKE!" "BORING!". It's pretty obvious that she cares about what others think about her (don't we all, even if it's just a little?) and it's really not fair to her. I get that it comes with fame, but sometimes it's so unnecessary.

i can't blame her for replying (if this was her, but lets just say it was), she must've had a lot of rude tweets to her, she probably saw this guys tweet and thought 'you know what? that's enough', because people can only take so much crap before they snap - she's only human. people forget that she's not just 'lana del rey', she's a woman who has feelings and she gets hurt like the rest of us. it's hard to not reply when people are ripping on you, because it feels shitty. 

4r9w86.jpg

Haters, fakers, mass manipulators, don't know what you're trying to prove

I would actually be so happy if she said 'go fuck yourself' to me asdfghjkl

I always DM her on special occasions (New videos, tour, awards, etc.) she never replies, and I'm never online when she tweets :(

21 Jun

Lana, Happy birthday, #TeamLana Will always love you, You're just perfect. Have a great birthday. From me and @MrsC1907 :) X X P.s i luv u

4b67ad6e8cbce8a7ad573582d0bf9f6f_normal.
21 Jun

I want to congratulate you on Ride. I just love it. It's just pure you. I love you so much. Thankyou Lana.

21 Jun

Lana I want to thank you for the best birthday present of my life. You're coming Manchester a day after my birthday! I love you

21 Jun

Merry Christmas, my darling. I wish I could give you something for christmas, but I can only give my love. Have a nice Christmas, Love you x

21 Jun

Hope you're ready for your tour! You're going to be beautiful in every single aspect. Love you, see you in Manchester, UK X X X X X

21 Jun

Hope you're having fun on your tour! Hope you are not straining your voice :) Love you Lana! See you soon X X X

21 Jun

Love you, not long now until I see you X X X

23h

Love you, seeing you in 8 days X X X

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

If you wanna be online when she tweets, sign up for twitter notifications. I get a text every time she tweets ahaha! People get confused when they go through my contacts and see Lana Del Rey.

You mean when her management tweets  :teehee:

VyIsfwC.jpg

I just used her as an example cause she gets it the worse since she has all her sassy gai 14 yo boy fans. They always have descriptions that say #stopbullying too so that people will react more. It annoys me sososososos much

but also the replies to lanas tweets like "OMG QUEEN" "FLAWLESS" "YOU'RE PERF OMG OMG" annoy me just as much :teehee:

This is why I never dare to open celeb tweets on my phone

Exactly or the ones who make references to her song to describe her and express their love, even though it has nothing to do with the original tweet. I'll tell you, the one thing that pissed me off was when she tweeted the "nancy from now on" music video by Father John Misty, and everyone who commented on the video were like "LANA SENT ME HERE!" Or "PLEASE FOLLOW ME OMG!!" On the twitter link, they literally did not give two shits about what she shared with us, or took the time out to be respectful of FJM's music and type appropriate comments that didn't make lana look like a publicity seeking asshole. "I ONLY WATCHED THIS CAUSE LANA.." We'll she watched it cause she thought it was awesome and hoped you would too, not so she can be told she fits you better than your favorite sweater or to come to brazil for the umpteenth time, no wonder she doesn't tweet as much anymore, people just don't care about what she has to say, its sad.

21 Jun

Lana, Happy birthday, #TeamLana Will always love you, You're just perfect. Have a great birthday. From me and @MrsC1907 :) X X P.s i luv u

21 Jun

I want to congratulate you on Ride. I just love it. It's just pure you. I love you so much. Thankyou Lana.

21 Jun

Lana I want to thank you for the best birthday present of my life. You're coming Manchester a day after my birthday! I love you

21 Jun

Merry Christmas, my darling. I wish I could give you something for christmas, but I can only give my love. Have a nice Christmas, Love you x

21 Jun

Hope you're ready for your tour! You're going to be beautiful in every single aspect. Love you, see you in Manchester, UK X X X X X

21 Jun

Hope you're having fun on your tour! Hope you are not straining your voice :) Love you Lana! See you soon X X X

21 Jun

Love you, not long now until I see you X X X

23h

Love you, seeing you in 8 days X X X

:eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

:derpna2:

um so is it possible that this didn't actually happen? i don't have twitter / didn't even know what DM meant when i read it earlier but now that i'm sitting down and actually focused enough to read (instead of skim) i'm curious like couldn't this just have been photoshopped? i can like, make up a conversation with text bubbles and shit. the internet is a weird place, you just don't know what people are going to do cause like, blue velvet is kind of probably actual real life and people do weird things to get attention

aside: does aaron lacrate read lanaboards? :awk:  :airplease:  :uh:  :wtf: :sideeye: :slay:

if it actually happened, it makes me mostly sad that she'd respond to a remark about her looks. people already think she's like, shallow and stepfordian, fake, vapid, soulless, blah ie all horrible things that people assume BECAUSE of the way she looks... its like, she knows how fucking hot she is. this is literally the dumbest comment to lash out against -- especially for her. it makes her look like she reacts to hate, and it kind of suggests that she places her beauty above all else. and if its true i'm sure she's gonna wake up with a ton of shit in her box, all the people trying to get ~~laNa del rey!!!1 to DM (direct mail?) them 

ZRBNill.jpg