shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

Ok why has no one uploaded a full live version of NEON yet?!?

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

2 AM is GORGEOUS

Yes girl, she's all that. It's serving me a mix of SSSS / Hard Rain. The last chorus when the drums kick in, whew... she snapped! 

Omg is she retiring?

I think she means retiring of the tourlyfe  ( :creep:), If she was retiring from music I think she would do a post or something, well so my opportunities of seeing her live go down the drain once again :toofunny:.

8nl2OpX.png

I thought she was joking considering she's gonna drop still sad still sexy (soon?) and likely tour the US with that... 

But maybe not. She's said before in interviews she hates touring so I guess we shall see.

Still- nobody has recorded proper live footage of 2AM/Late Night Feelings/Neon and I'm pressed!!! :(

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

How is she going to make a living if she doesn't tour? 

She owns a one-third share of Yola Mezcal, which is a pretty successful distillery. She also models and acts, not to mention she's a multi-millionaire already. She could probably do almost no work for the rest of her life and be just fine.

64811504_553644548374158_253891068459438

"in the mood for a bang bang so i’m also very happy to announce i will release my ep still sad, still sexy on july 26. two new songs, some remixes and some alternate takes from ssss. i love you. thank you for always waiting so patiently." via Instagram

8nl2OpX.png