shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

On 4/26/2023 at 10:39 PM, Beauty King said:

There isn’t one. Her fanbase barely speaks between eras.

As does she 💀 honestly I kinda wish she interacted at least a bit with fans.. it would make the wait between albums much more bearable. Then again I'm not sure it would be such a great idea.

I still remember when during the EYEYE preview I approached her while she was chilling to get 3 of her records signed and she was cold AF and just asked "all 3?" 💀 Like, no babe I came all the way here to show you your own long out of print records and go home straight after... 😳 That interaction kinda ruined her whole image/vibe for me unfortunately.

27 minutes ago, Actor said:

Those are covers that im using, becuse i really had a problem with her albums art. Made by me, except the second one :)

MvZXPZu.png

You don't like her album covers? What? 

On 11/7/2023 at 9:11 PM, Actor said:

Those are covers that im using, becuse i really had a problem with her albums art. Made by me, except the second one :)

MvZXPZu.png

This image reminds me - did we get any more Liv tracks apart from Wings of Love (+ tantra remix), Dream Awake, Heaven, and Hurts To Liv? Any l£aks? 🥲

I'm really desperate for more of their stuff... If anyone can suggest other artists with a similar sound I'm all ears 🙏

On 9/25/2022 at 5:13 AM, Deleted Member said:

oh shit i completely missed this??? miss girl is reworking the ENTIRE album oh this era is definitely not over. although in my opinion it is already a very effective ambient sonic dream, it’s going to be very interesting to hear the new reworkings (and hopefully some of those outtakes) on the new version of the album

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lykke-li-is-reworking-eyeye-into-an-ambient-instrumental-sonic-dream-3233521

is this still a thing???? I sure hope so :ohno:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

On 12/15/2023 at 6:45 PM, feelingxcx said:

This image reminds me - did we get any more Liv tracks apart from Wings of Love (+ tantra remix), Dream Awake, Heaven, and Hurts To Liv? Any l£aks? 🥲

I'm really desperate for more of their stuff... If anyone can suggest other artists with a similar sound I'm all ears 🙏

I've always wondered if theres a Liv version of So Sad So Sexy the song