shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

I absolutely love the new stuff and cannot wait for the album, 1 week!!!!!

But let us take a moment to appreciate this masterpiece once more before the new record drops.

I have to admit the difference between Two Nights Live and Studio was at first a bit jarring to me but the more I listen to it the more I get the mood/vibe of it. It's def not a bad song. I actually like it but I still think I prefer the live over the studio. Sex Money Feelings Die  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is still the superior of the two though lol.

not y’all trashing two nights ......it’s been on repeat since release. and probably my fave next to hard rain and utopia. the real snoozer is sex money feelings die ( the poor mans blame it on u by charli )

not y’all trashing two nights ......it’s been on repeat since release. and probably my fave next to hard rain and utopia. the real snoozer is sex money feelings die ( the poor mans blame it on u by charli )

LMAOOOOOOOO you tried it

Lol no shade but Charli doesn’t compare to Lykke! I actually like Charli, a bit, but the two are like apples and oranges. SMFD remains unphased though lol!

LMAOOOOOOOO you tried it

Lol no shade but Charli doesn’t compare to Lykke! I actually like Charli, a bit, but the two are like apples and oranges. SMFD remains unphased though lol!

y’all are delusional ...the verses on both songs are literally interchangeable because they sound so much alike and i love both girls i was just comparing the songs. gtg

Lol half of these reviews I've read including the one I just read, MetroUK, have name dropped Lana.

Do they really sound that similar?

I guess we should expect the comparisons though considering they are two more alternatively styled female artists.

It reminds me of a youtube comment on one of Lykke's new songs along the lines of Lykke being able accomplish what Lana's been trying to do for years, I guess as far as integrate R&B or Hip Hop influenced music successfully. While we wait for the album what are your guys thoughts?

I personally love Lykke for this type of music, I think it suits her so well. I will say that it just seems better crafted to me and is so much smoother when compared to Lana's similar styled songs. That said though I feel like this is almost a fully influenced direction when Lana just sort of tinkers with the idea or vibe minus something like Summer Bummer or some older unreleased tracks. I don't see Lana going as into the genre as Lykke has with this album. Either way I love the sound and can't wait till Friday.