shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

two nights and sex money feelings die are coming out tomorrow and premiering on beats 1! kinda disappointing that we’ll already have half the album by the time it comes out next week :( https://instagram.com/p/BjU7itIBu9d/

Agree, I wished Sex Money Feelings Die didn't leaked

8nl2OpX.png

Wow, Two Nights was such a letdown, I prefer the live version 100%, the rap is so short and unnecesary (I would like to hear more tho) and the song itself it's such a bummer  :creep: .

8nl2OpX.png

I like both of the tracks but I do agree the live version of Two Nights is much better. Like @@theviolence said the beat is much harder and it also seems like Lykke's delivery is faster. On the album recording it is slower so it doesn't all mesh as well to me. That said SMFD is amazing. I mean we've had it for a few days now already but I still love it lol. Can't wait to have so sad so sexy's album recording, it sounded so good live. Let's hope that isn't a Two Night's situation. I don't think it will be, so sad so sexy will pull through lol!

https://www.stereogum.com/1998535/lykke-li-sex-money-feelings-die-two-nights-feat-amine/music/

Thought I'd share since they describe SMFD as being comparable to a Lana track lol.

Can't wait to have so sad so sexy's album recording, it sounded so good live. Let's hope that isn't a Two Night's situation. I don't think it will be, so sad so sexy will pull through lol!

Oh god, I'm scared now, It really sound like a INL outtake and it better stays that way  :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

not going to listen until release  :crossed:  i'm very lukewarm on what's been released so far so i'm hoping the final product surprises me idk  :ohno: such a shame, i've loved all her releases prior to so sad so skinny