Sign in to follow this  
pinupgirls

Abercrombie CEO degrades overweight people

No offense, but exactly how does a 14-year old pay for "expensive fashion from Versace and Chanel?"

The same way a 14 year old pays for abercrombie:with their parents credit card. Some parents have more money some less. So some buy channel while some buy abercrombie.

Anyone outraged by this clearly doesn't meet his criteria for shopping in his stores in the first place. Remain pressed. :whitney: 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Anyone outraged by this clearly doesn't meet his criteria for shopping in his stores in the first place. Remain pressed. :whitney:

That's disgusting :wtf:

Unapologetic.  :clapback: 

Well it's disgusting and I'm kind of shocked.

Yeah, the people outraged are going to be the ones who are actually targeted.

But I'll remain fat and pressed while everyone else dresses like vanilla ass middle America douchebags. My jealousy is unbearable!

Well it's disgusting and I'm kind of shocked.

Yeah, the people outraged are going to be the ones who are actually targeted.

But I'll remain fat and pressed while everyone else dresses like vanilla ass middle America douchebags. My jealousy is unbearable!

I was being facetious :ohno:

I'm sorry to anyone I may have offended. 

my family didn't have a lot of money for excess so I could only get this kind of clothing on birthdays and stuff. so I would take all my birthday money and spend it at a&f kids + hollister and get like.. maybe 3 shirts if there was a sale and there'd be a hole in it a week later. it was such a status thing but that's how they make their money and I guess that's what he's still trying to perpetuate. idk i'm kind of thankful cos the easiest way to spot a douche in a bar is a guy wearing an a&f polo (or ed hardy)

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

How could you not tell she was joking?  :toofloppy:

Because shitty people do exist and it was an offensive statement separated from the speaker or not :usrsney:

LOL silly me doe!

i'm a size 6 (uk) so that would be a 4 in the us (i think) so i'd fit into abercrombie if i shopped at such places, but after his disgusting comments there's no way i'll ever shop there. teenagers feel shitty about themselves enough, me included, so what gives that...piece of shit the right to spout that complete and utter garbage? he looks hideous himself! 

4r9w86.jpg

i'm a size 6 (uk) so that would be a 4 in the us (i think) so i'd fit into abercrombie if i shopped at such places, but after his disgusting comments there's no way i'll ever shop there. teenagers feel shitty about themselves enough, me included, so what gives that...piece of shit the right to spout that complete and utter garbage? he looks hideous himself! 

SIZE 6. WHAT. Are you really slim? ;o

I'm a 10..

Sorry for straying from the point!

lH7Zs6V.gif      

SIZE 6. WHAT. Are you really slim? ;o

I'm a 10..

Sorry for straying from the point!

i have massive hips, but i'm quite short and my legs are really, really slim and i'm not 'blessed' in the chest area either haha! 

4r9w86.jpg

i have massive hips, but i'm quite short and my legs are really, really slim and i'm not 'blessed' in the chest area either haha! 

...you realize that big hips are ridiculously sexy, right?!  :creep:  :hooker: 

To quote Lana, "Everybody knows it, it's a fact" :   :fact: 

Snap! Seriously i know how you feel in all areas  :omfg2: (sorry that sounded dirty. It was not intended) Except i'm tall haha :)

lH7Zs6V.gif      

...you realize that big hips are ridiculously sexy, right?!  :creep:  :hooker: To quote Lana, "Everybody knows it, it's a fact" :   :fact: 

Not really. Big hips are usually not that nice looking. Having curves and nice hips is one thing and having huge hips is kim kadarshian thing