Manueldelrey

Your opinion on Lana and Oscar's/Golden Globe predictions.

I am an awards freak and i love to search predictions for the most important awards and in some forums Young And Beautiful have been recieving a lot of buzz for an Oscar nomination! Most critics have been giving good reviews to the song and seeing Lana nominated at least would be AMAZING.

I'm sure the Golden Globes won't miss the chance of nominating her because they always nominate more commercial songs and the Oscar's are not very far, she has a nice chance of being on the nominees.

So what do you think? 

i rly didn't think y&b would be considered to be oscar-worthy by anyone but it's been getting some rly good reviews so it's a possibility

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I think it has a chance to be nominated, reviews are good and the song is doing great in charts too so there's no reason why it should not  be nominated! Can you imagine "and the oscar goes to........... LANA DEL REY" omg I already got tears in my eyes  :defeated:

let the light in, it's a cruel world

The Golden Globes are voted by foreigners so she probably has more of a chance there than the Oscars

Also the song could be deemed ineligible for the Oscars since it wasn't originally written for the movie...

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

That would be very ironic. Lana wrote so many great songs and if she ends up winning an Oscar with a very boring and average one would be a funny irony. I don't think Y&B is not even close to be a Oscar worthy song but wish her luck on that.

glgcDdT.gif

ppl have been saying she deserves an oscar or w/e for so long. if she finally got something like that, & performed the song for the movie lmao I don't watch these shows anyway. 

Black Beauty, golden globes in a couple years- cross yer fingers guys!

let's just hope it's actually good. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

I have a really good feeling about this. I think it would be amazing if Y & B won for an Oscar and golden globe it would be so perfect and imo I do feel like young and beautiful is Oscar worthy. Lana deserves an award for it.

Plus if the Great Gatsby does as well as I think it'll do.......Leo can get his Oscar and not cry at home anymore. 

tumblr_mmp8oglviZ1r8i6c3o1_500.jpg

god knows I tried

Plus if the Great Gatsby does as well as I think it'll do.......Leo can get his Oscar and not cry at home anymore. 

to say gatsby's getting any oscar nods is a stretch. original song, probably, but i can't see it getting nominations in any other category, best actor included. 

to say gatsby's getting any oscar nods is a stretch. original song, probably, but i can't see it getting nominations in any other category, best actor included. 

I don't know I haven't seen the movie yet but he's one of my favorite actors. I just feel bad for him you know?

god knows I tried

I don't know I haven't seen the movie yet but he's one of my favorite actors. I just feel bad for him you know?

leo's a good actor, but this film isn't getting him his nod (not that i've seen it, i wouldn't waste my time + $$) 

leo's a good actor, but this film isn't getting him his nod (not that i've seen it, i wouldn't waste my time + $$) 

you're prob right he'll get one hopefully one day though.

god knows I tried

Dicaprio is a great actor. I don't think he deserves an Oscar for Gatsby but he deserves an Oscar for all the other movies he didnt got one. Did you saw Gilbert Grape and The Aviator?

the movie itself has been getting p bad reviews, i don't see it being nominated for any globes or oscars

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Dicaprio is a great actor. I don't think he deserves an Oscar for Gatsby but he deserves an Oscar for all the other movies he didnt got one. Did you saw Gilbert Grape and The Aviator?

If he gets an Oscar for Gatsby when he didn't get one for The Aviator then I'm going to poke my eyes out with a toothbrush. Off course I would be happy for the man and the movie, but The Aviator is just a masterpiece in my opinion  :defeated:

1olt2g.jpg