Hello Heaven

Overrated Lana Songs?

Perhaps a bit of a negative spin on the underrated LDR songs thread but I think we need this thread tbh (praying it doesn't already exist).

Just for the record, I love or at least like every one of Lana's songs but this is the first one that comes into my head...

Pawn Shop Blues.

I mean, I like it. The lyrics are sweet but I always secretly have to hold myself back from skipping it on AKA because it just doesn't really fit the mood that I'm in when I listen to the album. I think people obsess over it too much, I don't know how you can like this more than some of the other songs on the album.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

aw no, i love pawn shop blues.

cola tbh, i rly dislike it but everyone else seems to love it

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

It kind of annoys me how Cola is mostly treated as a novelty song, it's not her best because I think the chorus is a bit weak but I think the strings and the crazy 'oooOOOOAAAH's in the bridge and at the end make up for it. Plus it grew on me a lot more when I saw it live. I can see why people would think it's overrated though.

if any other artist had a song saying their pussy tasted like pepsi cola i could never take them seriously

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Video Games!!! I really love the song but people talk about it as if it was perfection.

That's probably partly because of hipsters who make out they're Lana fans but only know Video Games so it's the only song they can obsess over :usrs:

Cola deserves every shred of love it receives :read:

I will go with Dark Paradise--for the fan favorite status it has despite...well, I won't--and Us Against the World. I wouldn't dare say Yayo :creepna:

I loooooove Cola, i do think it's amazing but i do think is kinda overrated by the fans too (including me).

Dark Paradise definitely and Summertime Sadness/Video Games for the people who think they know Lana but have no idea she had an album before BTD.

American, Radio and maybe Million Dollar Man (but the live version>>>).

And don't say Carmen is overrated or you won't live another day :bitchfight:

Carmen & Blue Jeans 

IDK but I don't like either them, idk how people love them so much xD

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18