pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Someone from the AHS team has stated the only one of the teasers is the correct theme of the show, the others are misdirects. Also there won't be any info revealed until the premiere.

HYPE!!

I really like the one where the hands were coming down from under the stairs and the people with the glowing eyes 

giphy.gif

The theories that this season is about Charles Manson are pretty intriguing

I'm here for it tbh

TjmiIK4.png

I'm here for it tbh

plus Murphy did say he wanted to do it in S3 but did Coven instead bc of rights issues

If this entire season is just about cults, the Manson Family could definitely play into it

BzhmW.png

plus Murphy did say he wanted to do it in S3 but did Coven instead bc of rights issues

If this entire season is just about cults, the Manson Family could definitely play into it

If thats true...then maybe Lana guest starring as a cult girl would be great.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

If thats true...then maybe Lana guest starring as a cult girl would be great.

I wouldn't be surprised. Imagine if they played a song of hers during a major scene, something from Honeymoon to boost sales of her music with her in the show at the same time. Like her being killed to Blackest Day or Religion

PNoV6l.gif

Someone from the AHS team has stated the only one of the teasers is the correct theme of the show, the others are misdirects. Also there won't be any info revealed until the premiere.

a reminder with all the posters and logo changes they're about to roll out...all but one is a red herring

BzhmW.png

bye at people hating the premiere, it was gritty and sets up for a darker season than the last 2 

then again it's probably people who loved Coven who are upset 3 years later that every episode isn't rife with bitchy quips

BzhmW.png

okay hi wtf was that episode??? i'm so confused. is the whole season going to be a "reenactment"? like why could the characters not just act out their own parts from the past? why is it necessary to have a TV show inside a TV show? idk i'm excited to see what's next but i'm not totally thrilled yet.

ALSO YAS SLAY WITH THAT NORTH CAROLINA PROMO

H0bDaqU.gif

okay hi wtf was that episode??? i'm so confused. is the whole season going to be a "reenactment"? like why could the characters not just act out their own parts from the past? why is it necessary to have a TV show inside a TV show? idk i'm excited to see what's next but i'm not totally thrilled yet.

ALSO YAS SLAY WITH THAT NORTH CAROLINA PROMO

It could intersect. The talking heads are actors pretending to be the characters in the flashbacks. Something probably happened to the actual characters

BzhmW.png

its already better than the train wreck from last season 

i have hope

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan