pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I really liked the premiere! Idk why fans have to compare seasons with each other. Like literally every season has been totally different. I think the storyline in this will be filled with twists :excited:  and I'm so here for Lily playing a main character again!!!! I'm excited to see how the TV show/reenactment thing plays out. I feel like it'll only be like that for a couple episodes

TjmiIK4.png

That episode was amazing, it really gives you the feel of just good classic horror like season 1
Loved every bit of it, hopefully they keep it up 

Definitely a breath of fresh air after last season (and season 4)

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

yes I really liked it and I think it's very fresh, the dark undertone was on point. really excited because this was done almost entirely before the premiere, so it is well thought and probably won't have any messy plot changes, thank you Ryan, keep it like this

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

what if the setting is just in the middle of the production of the whole mockumentary?

the actors will get haunted during the filming

and the real Shelby and Matt will get haunted even after getting out from that place?

oh my god that would be so amazing honestly it would be really meta-and it would take the show in a new direction that I think will be really great after the honest flops of seasons four and five which were in my opinion not very enjoyable this first episode though has got me really excited because I feel that the concept is new and it hasn't really been done that much before and the way that they are doing it and I really enjoy that new freshness

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

what if the setting is just in the middle of the production of the whole mockumentary?

the actors will get haunted during the filming

and the real Shelby and Matt will get haunted even after getting out from that place?

Whoa interesting theory. I'm SO HERE FOR IT

TjmiIK4.png

The two girls that walk in the hallway after Sarah hears something creepy

the girl on the left with the auburn hair

Could it be     ?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Very interesting opener, liking the new style & cinematography

I saw it, it was so good one of the best pilot's the show has had. I'm also living for the docu-style horror. Though, I don't know what you guys are talking about the show isn't scary at all. Maybe suspenseful? But that's it.

Asylum was the only really scary season imo

OAjeWdG.jpg?1