pinupgirls

American Horror Story

in the first clip, the baby crib vid - the girl humming sounds exactly like Emily Kinney from The Walking Dead, anyone else agree?

really hope she's casted!

http://s347.photobucket.com/user/Kristopher_Charley/library/?view=recent&src=pb_unauth&page=1

I love Emily Kinney, but it's actually Kali Uchis' humming from her song Sycamore Tree.

I love Emily Kinney, but it's actually Kali Uchis' humming from her song Sycamore Tree.

That's what it is fuck, I recognized it but couldn't figure out where it was from. Also, though it wouldn't really match with the other clips, isn't there a thing about fairies and keeping knives around cribs?

qpgosw.jpg

That's what it is fuck, I recognized it but couldn't figure out where it was from. Also, though it wouldn't really match with the other clips, isn't there a thing about fairies and keeping knives around cribs?

It's rumored that Lady Gaga's character is a fairy

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

the other three teasers that came out yesterday are so cool omg the family with creepy eyes :defeated: apparently they're not announcing the theme until it airs :defeated:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Their marketing campaign is interesting, it's like they leave everything to wonder.. I see a farm house, hands under a staircase and rusty tools so yeah, I can get an idea and now, I see spiders coming out of a woman's eyes in a different aesthetic ? 

The way they shape the "6" with a question mark makes me think that they'll continue this game with their viewers ?

(Maybe everything's been explained but tbh I'm not a view of this show, I'm too much of a pussy to watch this lol)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

i watched first 4 seasons but didn't watch the 5th one and not gonna watch it. but i feel like i will watch the next season!!

have anyone seen Roanoke Colony? one of the theories about next season's theme and it looks interesting. i'd like to watch something about this theme.

i watched first 4 seasons but didn't watch the 5th one and not gonna watch it. but i feel like i will watch the next season!!

have anyone seen Roanoke Colony? one of the theories about next season's theme and it looks interesting. i'd like to watch something about this theme.

TMZ leaked photos of the set and pictures of the main set that suggest it's colonial (not to mention Croatoan was carved into a tree which goes with the Roanoke lore)

Those the teasers suggest insects, the antichrist, Leatherface and possessed humans so idk. Maybe colonists survive due to supernatural forces/fairies and then come after people that try to settle on their land?

The teasers almost never have anything to do with the premise so I wouldn't put much stock into them

BzhmW.png

yes!!! it's pretty much confirmed it will be a subplot on this season since set pics were revealed and there's a tree with that word carved, like the legend :excited: there's really not much info, we've seen little of the filming, Sarah was filming with Cuba weeks ago, they were carrying baggage which makes us think that they may play tourists that stumble upon an abandoned village hiding some dark stuff. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I like the Roanoke idea! I think it'll be a good season tbh. I have high hopes  :party:

TjmiIK4.png