pinupgirls

American Horror Story

it kinda seems like Murder House 2.0 in terms of plot though

tbh I wouldn't mind if they rehashed some of the plot from MH now that he has the budget for crazy art direction

Everyone talks about how grand the sets look and it's definitely a focus of his now, but we can't forget how S1 didn't rely on all the bombast. I feel like we're getting a good mix with Hotel and so far the pacing is right...I'm hoping we won't have a Coven sized mess where the show could've ended at episode 10 but got dragged out for 3 more episodes or a Freakshow type situation where the first antagonist (Twisty) is prematurely killed off and forgotten.

BzhmW.png

Just watched Ep. 2...

It has a lot in it, and I love it..

The only thing that bothers me is Evan Peters, but oh well

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm so proud of Gaga. She's an amazing actress.

And holy fuck. Her sex scene. :defeated: And Evan's character. And Sarah chewing her teeth out. :rip: It was so fucking good.

lABVyGE.png

this week's was really good, so far I like that it's developing but at a slower pace so they don't spend the end of the season doing some bs and introducing arbitrary new characters

BzhmW.png

Really enjoyed this weeks episode more than the opening 2 episodes

More substance less over the top gore

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Someone mentioned that one of the characters used the phrase Art Deco, Ryan Murphy and Gaga are obviously coming for Lana #Notsolegit

Not only that but they used the word 'Religion' as well :illumilana:

omg when Sarah cracks her own teeth that was creepy af Jesus

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I never finished Freak Show. Made it like 65% through lol. I haven't started Hotel because of it.. I don't get the premise. Should I watch it?

hotel has been fairly promising so far, the first episode is sorta a drag but the 2nd and 3rd have been super

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I never finished Freak Show. Made it like 65% through lol. I haven't started Hotel because of it.. I don't get the premise. Should I watch it?

It's amazing. It's beautiful, bloody and dark.

lABVyGE.png

Ok, after this new episode of Hotel I'm really done with it.

One dumb "shocking" horrormovie-cliché chases the next one, the whole setting is overdone, the characters are dull and the story's uninteresting.
Freak Show was messy and the storyline was weak af but it's still more entertaining than this stuff. Putting more "horror" into Horrorstory again didn't really make it better since it's done in such a crude way.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

One dumb "shocking" horrormovie-cliché chases the next one, the whole setting is overdone, the characters are dull and the story's uninteresting.

Freak Show was messy and the storyline was weak af but it's still more entertaining than this stuff. Putting more "horror" into Horrorstory again didn't really make it better since it's done in such a crude way.

Bye then :)

lABVyGE.png

It's amazing. It's beautiful, bloody and dark.

lol

14417469274.gif

every horror trope has to be derivative of another now because the genre is so overdone, there's literally nothing fresh that you could do in a horror film/show that's never been seen before

BzhmW.png

every horror trope has to be derivative of another now because the genre is so overdone, there's literally nothing fresh that you could do in a horror film/show that's never been seen before

Yeah but the way they do it is a super bland way and mostly going for the SHOCKING MOMENTS but in a quite cheap way. Not my taste.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I've actually been pleasantly surprised with this season

I was so opposed to bringing Gaga into it as it seemed to just be a way to pander and grab her gay masses as an audience but she's actually pulled everything off perfectly so far 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0