pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Not very many lines have been given to him in the premiere so until we are a few episodes in I think it was just a pretty confusing start more than bad characterization.

You are right. But so far he seems to take the "mysterious, strange character" part, which is kind of exhausted and doesn't get more interesting if the character is a drag queen.

But, yeah, we'll see.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I liked this episode!! It's amazing, and NOT because I'm fan of Gaga... 

Can't wait to see 2nd episode!! 

Also, that sex scene is everything I need in my life

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

so what's the verdict team, do i ditch out on AHS forever or commit to the season?

girl commit! or at least give it a chance. But tbh all of the pilots in the show accurately depicted how the rest is. I remember the pilot for Murder House and thinking WOW, asylum was so fucking clever and the other 2 lost me.

I liked this pilot but I think it needs a tiny bit more substance. Sarah Paulson doing heroin was good enough to me tbhhh 

girl commit! or at least give it a chance. But tbh all of the pilots in the show accurately depicted how the rest is. I remember the pilot for Murder House and thinking WOW, asylum was so fucking clever and the other 2 lost me.

I liked this pilot but I think it needs a tiny bit more substance. Sarah Paulson doing heroin was good enough to me tbhhh 

tbh i've just been so crestfallen with the last two seasons :noparty: but alrighty lemme test da waters

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

tbh i've just been so crestfallen with the last two seasons :noparty: but alrighty lemme test da waters

it's so graphic it actually made me squeal of excitement at times even though it was gorey AF. Ryan's impact honestly lmao

yee, i mean judging from the first ep it seems promising. Not too gaga i thought they'd play bad romance or something. But no its serious and horror-y

kek somethin like that was my nightmare for the season tbh. okay if it's more srs i'm def more interested. i just can't sit through another gay pandering sass season

mmm idk guyz. already i feel like it will be a more together season than Freak Show just in terms of there's already a structurally obvious A plot and B plot which is good. however, for a first episode it didn't do a lot of setting up for the season in terms of explaining what's gonna be happening.

from what i gather

gags and matt bohmer are vampires maybe? and they vampirise children including the cops missing son and want to vampirise the fashion designer/new hotel owner's son? sarah paulson is a ghost (her costume design is tragic, i cringe), bohmer is kathy bate's son and let gags vamp him bcos he wan an addict (maybe to save him from the addiction demon?) and the whole overarching serial killer theme is a rip of Se7en.

mmm idk guyz. already i feel like it will be a more together season than Freak Show just in terms of there's already a structurally obvious A plot and B plot which is good. however, for a first episode it didn't do a lot of setting up for the season in terms of explaining what's gonna be happening.

from what i gather

gags and matt bohmer are vampires maybe? and they vampirise children including the cops missing son and want to vampirise the fashion designer/new hotel owner's son? sarah paulson is a ghost (her costume design is tragic, i cringe), bohmer is kathy bate's son and let gags vamp him bcos he wan an addict (maybe to save him from the addiction demon?) and the whole overarching serial killer theme is a rip of Se7en.

Basically Gaga is the B plot. When they introduce more characters it'll be more clear.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

from what i gather

there's the 10 Commandments Killer, the addiction demon, Bartholomew in Room 33 and the serial killer that Lily Rabe plays

BzhmW.png