pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Is it just me that it seems like Gaga is trying so hard to replace Jessica Lange? I dunno, I'm getting that vibe every time I see pictures of Gaga lately.

...is it her fault that Ryan Murphy added her as the new ringleader tho? No. Her character is the owner of the hotel. She's playing the role Jessica probably would play if she didn't bail on them. 

lABVyGE.png

My only hope is that this is AHS: Hotel and not AHS: Gaga, but I heard that she'll only play in 8 episodes, so that's good, I guess.

I heard that she has a major role, and that AHS is all about her evil plans or something.. But we'll see

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I heard that she has a major role, and that AHS is all about her evil plans or something.. But we'll see

She will most certainly have a major role, it's already apparent from the character photos (and she's also on the cover of a magazine because of her part in the show). I guess I'm too attached to the other actors and don't want Gags to steal their spotlight lol

Do you think we'll get more promo posters and character posters?? (Like they did with Freakshow)

For sure, they usually have cast photoshoots but for some reason they're kinda a tiny bit late this season

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

For sure, they usually have cast photoshoots but for some reason they're kinda a tiny bit late this season

Good to know, I kinda forgot about their promos etc.. Yeah, they are, but hopefully everything will be just fine 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm here to be slain by Elizabeth, Ramona, Donovan, and Sally  :flutter: also really looking forward to the Mr. March storyline and how he appears now and then + Mare Winningham's wicked grin in the trailer makes me so hyped, yess  :excited: