pinupgirls

American Horror Story

That episode had zero chill it was perfect

it was great. Though going back you could basically cut the first half of the season into its own separate series with the way things have developed. They built this entire Dandy is a crazy killer story only to drop it the last 2-3 episodes and now he's the owner like?? Ryan what are you doing?

BzhmW.png

it was great. Though going back you could basically cut the first half of the season into its own separate series with the way things have developed. They built this entire Dandy is a crazy killer story only to drop it the last 2-3 episodes and now he's the owner like?? Ryan what are you doing?

He's the new owner because Elsa said so, all the freaks weren't okay with it either. Since they don't wang to be killed they are basically pin what he requires for now.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

That was a good episode! It's a shame that this season has been so off-and-on, some episodes were great (ie. Orphans, Monsters Among Us, Edward Mordrake P1 & P2), but others just felt like fillers (e.g. Magical Thinking). The scene with Maggie's death was horrible to watch but nicely done at the same time. I'm glad the freaks reacted in the way that they did to her death & their plot to kill Elsa, it felt like the way they would react. It's a shame about what's happened to Dandy's character; since Coven, it feels like they've created these sadistic, purely-evil characters, then neglected to continue this evil any longer.

Also - HANS GRUPER! It would have been IMPOSSIBLE to have a German torturers without having Dr Arden play at least some role in it. I also liked the slight reference to Sister Jude when one of the freaks asks Elsa if they're going to watch "The Sign of the Cross". That was cool.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Not the best season, it was a bit slow in the beginning and the horror aspect could've been stronger, but all in all it was a lovely finale and a great way to end the show. Wish we had more answers though.

Did they put out Jessica's cover of Heroes? lol

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

So I’m just gonna say it…

The season finale of Freak Show is the best episode the show has ever done. All seasons included.

I thought it was probably the best finale out of the 4 even if it was predictable

I left my parting gripes on the season on GGD but I'll paste those here tomorrow. it would appear S5 is about communism, atomic bombs and operation top hat with the amount of times they fucking said it in the finale

BzhmW.png

I don't know how I felt tbh, really bittersweet, but more sweet tbh.

Elsa's ending was kinda meh, but her story was so amazing and heartbreaking.

Not the sharpest season, too much going on tbh.

Angela was fucking incredible, amazing, thank god she didn't die.

:smokes:

I really liked it! I thought Elsa's ending was cute tbh I smiled when I knew her reasons to do that special show.

fucking kill Jimmy he's annoying af he just survived because it was Evan's character

What the fuck happened to Stanley? I wanted to see his big dick on the museum :illuminataylor: oh wait the owner was killed too

fantastic ending to the show, one of the better finales (along with Asylum's). shame that we didn't really get to see Elsa's rise to stardom, and the way she got there was kinda ehhhhh, but it was good nonetheless.

the scene with the Tattlers & Dandy at the dinner table is possibly one of the best i've ever seen. i was clapping when Bette shouts at him, it gave me shivers. 

i kinda thought that Ethel explained the whole AHS-connected-season concept at the end, when she talks about everyone playing parts and roles????? it sorta supports the theory that's going around about each AHS season being about a different sin or something like that.

Orphans & Curtain Call were the best episodes of the entire season, maybe even of the entire show. it's a shame that the season had so many episodes that just felt like fillers - episodes 5-9 were just kind of there. still better than Coven though

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Personally,

Asylum > Freak Show ≥ Murder House > Coven

I don't need to explain Asylum or Coven. Both deserve their spots, greatest and worst, respectively. FS and MH is difficult for me... they're both great in their own ways. I don't know how to place them. The happy tears that I got out of FS is why it's placed before MH. 

Orphans & Curtain Call were the best episodes of the entire season, maybe even of the entire show. it's a shame that the season had so many episodes that just felt like fillers - episodes 5-9 were just kind of there. still better than Coven though

nonetheless, coven was still good. I don't watch any TV, but I've always liked this show, the STYLE and just everything, lol

I remember my 12 year old self watching the first episode in 2011. It was really the first work of art that 'opened' my eyes to another dimension... 

everything before that was Lady Gaga and like pitbull and George Lopez on nick @ nite

This season was terrible.. and what even was the finale. "We don't have a plot, so let's kill everybody!"

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Happy ending for all the freaks. Come to think of it, all seasons had a happy ending (I haven't seen asylum actually) where the good characters end up together. I was hoping for some creepy shit to go down cause there was no creep factor this whole season, boo.

Bury me to Bel Air.

Happy ending for all the freaks. Come to think of it, all seasons had a happy ending (I haven't seen asylum actually) where the good characters end up together. I was hoping for some creepy shit to go down cause there was no creep factor this whole season, boo.

No please I'm ok with Maggie being cut in half that was creepy enough for me :oprah: